Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wish she’d stop saying “exclusively“ and are you joking, are you joking are you joking. That manager of hers seems bit of a sandwich short of a picnic too. She didn‘t even notice how rude she was about her hair, basically insulted her publicly saying her hair was se and almost disgusted about something in it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She can’t even read the ingredients WTF
Not so much can’t read but can’t pronounce words because she’s thick and didn’t bother to learn about the stuff she’s peddling. Nothing to do with as she claims being dyslexic or ADH, she doesn’t have either. Saying she’s dyslexic when she isn’t should be something that can be reported

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sure seems to be putting on a good show for someone so heartbroken yday. Why also, is she soooo distraught about being reported for dangerous driving but not “the worst thing” about her son. Got on the plane no bother that time
She’s in her “button switched on” zone for the live and will switch it to off when it ends……apparently

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s not a good advert for her aesthetics woman, defo something gone wrong with the top lip, never used to be that wonky. Wish she would learn to speak properly! So much, I’ve got so much good deals 🤦‍♀️ my 2 year old granddaughter speaks better than her
Her whole face has a lot of movement especially around mouth area that we don’t see on her TikTok’s which is proving the use of filters

smithy67

Sep 30, 2024
france
Screenshot_20240930_204720_TikTok.jpg
Top lip like her ma. Bouffin. I can't believe she's nae 40 yet.
Run out of vouchers and needs to end live. More like the companies can't be arsed responding to her team coz she's a car crash. If they were that impressed with her and her sales they would be encouraging her to stay on till midnight like she said she was gonna.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
She’s not a good advert for her aesthetics woman, defo something gone wrong with the top lip, never used to be that wonky. Wish she would learn to speak properly! So much, I’ve got so much good deals 🤦‍♀️ my 2 year old granddaughter speaks better than her
She sooks in saliva constantly when she’s talking. Teeth are too big for her mouth

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
nana macaroni and alky pam tapping the screen to get beefy to 3mil likes 🤣🤣🤣

Wake Up Hello GIF by Watford Football Club