Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
What’s she saying, the image won’t open on my iPad
Well Iv been a bit stupid and deleted it by accident! It’s on Facebook and it’s on entertainment daily uk, scroll down to see Philip Schofield on his own on the beach open and you see Diane Howie comment saying “if you have never made a mistake feel free to comment……..I thought not well done phil now get on with your life x💙
So she also thinks being a pervert is fine ???

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Well Iv been a bit stupid and deleted it by accident! It’s on Facebook and it’s on entertainment daily uk, scroll down to see Philip Schofield on his own on the beach open and you see Diane Howie comment saying “if you have never made a mistake feel free to comment……..I thought not well done phil now get on with your life x💙

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Omg what a vile woman 🤢

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ah Dirty Diane and her “mistakes“ like oops I shagged my brother law. I didn’t mean to do that, it was a mistake. We tripped and fell over with my legs akimbo and he just slipped in. Easy mistake to make. Aiding and abetting her granddaughters mistakes her whole life, covering up for her or telling people they’re just jealous if they mention said mistakes. Aye Diane we know all your mistakes as do your sons who don’t speak to you