Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Patiently waiting for beefy’s bullshit… I lied about having a wholesome day….i did take my daughter to meet a nonce and all my other influencer friends…I later realised the truth about JC so that’s why I haven’t posted or mentioned anything about the event. I didn’t tell the truth to my followers to protect my daughter from the trolls. Blah blah deflect, not my fault , no actual apology just excuses. Come on STAFF we know it’s coming… got to copy Cole and Abby to sook further up their arses!
She said L was obsessed with him at one point! Mentioned buying the tracksuits previously and couldn’t wait to see him remember on her video before going! So Beefy can’t say she ‘didn’t know’ 😉 others genuinely wouldn’t have known he was a P. It was like Oasis all over again 😂 she jumps on anything that’s popular at the time but she’s fed up bigtime with this one 🤪

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“Doing what feels right for us“ translated - we really fed up and we can’t risk our income, we’ve got kids and income generating future kids videos to protect. We don’t care about protecting kids from the likes of JC just our image so photos are deleted 👏👏
Excatly was happy to post it on Saturday and 🐄 silence just makes her look even worse protecting the company who are at wrong.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s day 2 in the Pip mansion and Stephanie is talking about anything except the weekend. From being overly excited and animated about taking her daughter to a meet and greet of a man she was apparently obsessed with to total radio silence. Is a pleading ignorance video on the horizon or will she just continue the radio silence. Neither will excuse the fact you supported a groomer with no thought for his victims seeing this beast being treated like a “wholesome“ celebrity. Boobs before blinds now money before morals is in full view but we knew that anyway.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It’s day 2 in the Pip mansion and Stephanie is talking about anything except the weekend. From being overly excited and animated about taking her daughter to a meet and greet of a man she was apparently obsessed with to total radio silence. Is a pleading ignorance video on the horizon or will she just continue the radio silence. Neither will excuse the fact you supported a groomer with no thought for his victims seeing this beast being treated like a “wholesome“ celebrity. Boobs before blinds now money before morals is in full view but we knew that anyway.
I’m dead with that comment “boobs before blinds” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️