Tattle Taylor swift thread

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
The fact that almost no one here seems to understand the difference between someone sharing something about themselves in a specific context, and then others sharing that something elsewhere in an attempt to shame them or cower them is making me fear for the state of humanity more than I usually do.
And what are your thoughts on the names and addresses of the parents of the Southport attacker being leaked everywhere.
Is that okay for you? I suppose you agree with the application the DM submitted to the courts?

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver
And what are your thoughts on the names and addresses of the parents of the Southport attacker being leaked everywhere.
Is that okay for you? I suppose you agree with the application the DM submitted to the courts?
Failing to understand the connection or why you think I'd be okay with that.

You seem to have read my comment without an ounce of reading comprehension.

The Southport attacker's parents did not provide that information themselves, it is wrong and dangerous to make such information public when regarding a case like this one.

What was your point?

To clarify: you, muddy and that bonjour person, don't understand that it is very different for LS to have shared her thesis, willingly, than to have you trolls commenting and reposting and adding other private information she actually didn't share, claiming to know where she lives. That's deranged.

Cassandra

Jul 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Might be time to find a new hobby muddypuddles. Spending all this time and energy trying to prove the most pointless point is embarrassing.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Failing to understand the connection or why you think I'd be okay with that.

You seem to have read my comment without an ounce of reading comprehension.

The Southport attacker's parents did not provide that information themselves, it is wrong and dangerous to make such information public when regarding a case like this one.

What was your point?
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you, though hasn’t been checked since I was in infant school.
But thank you for your teacher evaluation I’ll be sure to inform my parents.

My point was just that. The parents information wasn’t available LS’s was.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
To clarify: you, muddy and that bonjour person, don't understand that it is very different for LS to have shared her thesis, willingly, than to have you trolls commenting and reposting and adding other private information she actually didn't share, claiming to know where she lives. That's deranged.
I very well do understand the difference.
LS didn’t just share her dissertation did she? She shared her Vinted handle. All easily traceable. If she didn’t want to be found she shouldn’t have posted. It’s the internet, people will always go looking if you leave yourself open.

Obviously you don’t, nor does the person using you as their mouthpiece.

And with that, I bid you good day. ✌️

Jul 17, 2024
uk
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you, though hasn’t been checked since I was in infant school.

Their information likely was available since the electoral roll exists

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver

You continue to miss the point 🤣🤣 it was wrong and not nice to repost information about a private person, even if they shared something themselves.

Your lack of empathy makes me wonder why you think we should feel sorry for you being allegedly doxxed when you are supporting sharing private information that others had not shared in this specific site for... No reason whatsoever.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
You continue to miss the point 🤣🤣 it was wrong and not nice to repost information about a private person, even if they shared something themselves.

Your lack of empathy makes me wonder why you think we should feel sorry for you being allegedly doxxed when you are supporting sharing private information that others had not shared in this specific site... No reason whatsoever.
As do you, Teacher.

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver
I very well do understand the difference.
LS didn’t just share her dissertation did she? She shared her Vinted handle. All easily traceable. If she didn’t want to be found she shouldn’t have posted. It’s the internet, people will always go looking if you leave yourself open.

Obviously you don’t, nor does the person using you as their mouthpiece.

And with that, I bid you good day. ✌️

Aww, not so fun to go after people when other people question your motives and point out the hipocrisy? Toodaloo.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Apologies, I’ll use your full name Sister Miserablecunt

If you were “Sorry” you wouldn’t be doubling down defending your right to post peoples info. You’d have just apologised and moved on.
What do I have to apologise for?
I didn’t share anything. Girl I think you’ve got heat stroke because you’re combining two people into one.
Run back to your toxic little leader who you’re a mouth piece for. It won’t be long until you’re on the receiving end of her vitriol.