Tattle Taylor swift thread

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
yes until I realised she was happy enough to share her personal information on Tattle.
Don’t put yourself in the public domain if you can’t handle the backlash, it’s that simple.
Right okay! I mean she's not an influencer or anything, may not have been the cleverest thing to do but obviously didn't think it would be used against her later. I dont know, I just think you were more accurate on your first post.

She didn't put the information here, so for someone to post it is wrong. That's all I'm saying. I do understand it's already out there, but that's for others to find, not for others to share.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Right okay! I mean she's not an influencer or anything, may not have been the cleverest thing to do but obviously didn't think it would be used against her later. I dont know, I just think you were more accurate on your first post.

She didn't put the information here, so for someone to post it is wrong. That's all I'm saying. I do understand it's already out there, but that's for others to find, not for others to share.
It’s the internet. It’s the risk you take.
Just like inviting a strange man into a group chat where I’d imagine 80% are mothers of young children themselves and then he’s outed as a predator 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes it’s taking it too far, but the responsibility lies on LS too. If you want to stay anonymous don’t post your details and then use the same username on another anonymous forum.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Why are you so obsessed with doxxing this girl it’s a little weird
I’m not? I’ve got no intention of doxxing anyone nor have I doxxed anyone.

Someone up thread said this was a “serious police matter” I am explaining it certainly is not that.
Yes the article didn’t need to be shared, but LS outed herself so what did she expect?

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Why are you so obsessed with doxxing this girl it’s a little weird
This is what I thought. I remember being on this thread on tattle when tickets went on sale. Everyone seemed lovely.
I clicked on here to see why there was a thread about it and it's just all doxxing one of the members. Which I find even more strange when they are saying this other member doxxes people. I have clearly missed a lot on the other site, but I felt like commenting because it didn't sit right with me.

Jul 17, 2024
uk
I’m not? I’ve got no intention of doxxing anyone nor have I doxxed anyone.

Someone up thread said this was a “serious police matter” I am explaining it certainly is not that.
Yes the article didn’t need to be shared, but LS outed herself so what did she expect?
It’s just really weird and a bit obsessive I think you maybe need to get a life and stop going on about the identity about a random girl on tattle to be honest

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
This is what I thought. I remember being on this thread on tattle when tickets went on sale. Everyone seemed lovely.
I clicked on here to see why there was a thread about it and it's just all doxxing one of the members. Which I find even more strange when they are saying this other member doxxes people. I have clearly missed a lot on the other site, but I felt like commenting because it didn't sit right with me.
Inez, please show me proof as to where I have doxxed anyone?
I simply joined this forum to inform people they need to be wary of CYR. As other people seemingly have now too.
No doxxing has come from my account.

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Muddy puddles can say what she wants but her obsession with Liv is bizarre

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
It’s just really weird and a bit obsessive I think you maybe need to get a life and stop going on about the identity about a random girl on tattle to be honest
I’m not going on about a random girl on tattle. I’m explaining how LS hasn’t been doxxed when she revealed her identity herself, it’s contradictory behaviour.
Do I agree with it, no. But will the police care? Also no.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
It’s the internet. It’s the risk you take.
Just like inviting a strange man into a group chat where I’d imagine 80% are mothers of young children themselves and then he’s outed as a predator 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes it’s taking it too far, but the responsibility lies on LS too. If you want to stay anonymous don’t post your details and then use the same username on another anonymous forum.
The Internet is a scary place, you are right. And I have no knowledge of the "inviting a strange man into a group chat" part, but I'm not sure why that's relevant to what I am saying.

All I'm saying is, and I think I have made my point well, she didn't share her information on here, so others probably shouldn't either. It seems wrong and extremely unfair to me

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Have I once called her by her name? No I’ve respected her right to anonymity. Where as you haven’t and have addressed her name BIB.
@bonjour hello is the person with the obsession not I.
I only know her name because someone shared an article about her.
This whole thread is just people talking about this one girl it’s just all strange and a little creepy

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
The Internet is a scary place, you are right. And I have no knowledge of the "inviting a strange man into a group chat" part, but I'm not sure why that's relevant to what I am saying.

All I'm saying is, and I think I have made my point well, she didn't share her information on here, so others probably shouldn't either. It seems wrong and extremely unfair to me
And yes, I’ve agreed with that. It was taking it too far, but it isn’t doxxing. It isn’t a serious police matter.
She took a risk and it’s bit her on the backside. It is what it is.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
I only know her name because someone shared an article about her.
This whole thread is just people talking about this one girl it’s just all strange and a little creepy
But you don’t know her to share her name? So respect her right to anonymity. She’s asked for her name to be removed which is her right. So don’t then say I’m doxxing her when I’ve enough respect to not name her.

Jul 17, 2024
uk
But you don’t know her to share her name? So respect her right to anonymity. She’s asked for her name to be removed which is her right. So don’t then say I’m doxxing her when I’ve enough respect to not name her.
I don’t understand what your end game is? To come on her and talk s about two random girls from tattle?

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
I don’t understand what your end game is? To come on her and talk s about two random girls from tattle?
I’ve not spoken s about anyone. I simply warned people that one person isn’t the person she portrays herself as.
That’s it. Everyone has the right to be warned so they aren’t left in a vulnerable position against targeted attacks.