Tattle Taylor swift thread

Amy

Aug 1, 2024
uk
there's a tattle subreddit where wormpoohead called rita nasty and someone else singled you out too, might have to scroll a bit

Annddddddd this is why you don’t join group chats. You leave them and you’re branded unhinged or a doxxer 🤣🤣 do me sideways. I’m out. I couldn’t give a s. Teaches me for being a nosey dickhead but there we are.

Thanks for sharing I appreciate it. Some people are too busy.

are you sure?

Aug 1, 2024
Ire
Annddddddd this is why you don’t join group chats. You leave them and you’re branded unhinged or a doxxer 🤣🤣 do me sideways. I’m out. I couldn’t give a s. Teaches me for being a nosey dickhead but there we are.

it's giving i read it on the internet so it must be true, just parroting each other. can't even provide a crumb of proof re. doxxing either

soygracias

Jul 13, 2024
Leeds

Normally when people say they can’t give a s it means the opposite 🤔

Amy

Aug 1, 2024
uk
Normally when people say they can’t give a s it means the opposite 🤔
And you are?
Of course I give a s. My names been mentioned when I’ve been out of a chat for near 6 months & now I’m the big bad wolf🤣
Wouldn’t you be arsed deep down? But there we are, I’m a nosey t, everyone knows this. I can’t do s about it, I’ve told the person to call me they won’t and that is that.
It is what it is. I’m just gonna slip back into my unhinged existence and just continue to watch down the rapids play hero on TikTok 🥰

soygracias

Jul 13, 2024
Leeds
Also I absolutely love what your username translates too. Nice try kid x
You’ve cracked my super secret code, oh no
Canadian GIF