taylorswifthockeybro Kevin Sun - Live Streaming Taylor Swift Eras Tour

flis

Jul 4, 2024
na
A new dedicated thread for Taylor swift hockey bro. A guy who re-streams people live broadcasting from The Eras Tour and now has 220'000 subscribers and had about 0 before the Eras Tour.

He asks for donations and to chat on his live stream or re-watch streams he charges $0.99 a month. Many people are chatting on his live stream so very likely he's making a great deal of money so think he's allowed a thread as it's a commercial enterprise. He wasn't going to give up streaming on 4th July as it's good money for easy work.

He deserves a thread as these streamers seem unhinged and furious that not every single person is part of his hareem ready to shower with nothing but praise. After one or two comments on tattle y'day reacting to his own inst posts that he shared about his relationship he started talking of burning tattle; he's coming for people on tattle etc etc etc.

Someone on tattle said there was tea on him waiting to come out. The chicken wine group tried to shut it down. But I hope the tea can be posted here

Screenshot 2024-07-05 11.01.30.png

flis

Jul 4, 2024
na
These are his stories yesterday about ketchup that some were up in arms over mentioning. This is not a private account but one with over 20'000 followers & an account that he promotes on his YouTube with over 220'000 followers.
Screenshot_20240704_114341_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20240704_114349_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20240704_114358_Instagram.jpg

Karrot K

Jul 6, 2024
Worldwide
What will these streamers do when the tour ends and they have no content? He really thinks he's someone special and important. Sit down babe yous are just reposing someones live video. He gives me major ick vibes after his true self came out

hi its me

Jun 30, 2024
UK
Gawd I wish I'd never started the TS thread!!
What exactly did he say about burning tattle and coming for people on tattle?!

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Gawd I wish I'd never started the TS thread!!
What exactly did he say about burning tattle and coming for people on tattle?!
😂 😂

He jokingly said “the chicken wine people are coming, tattle tattle” and shouted out two users to message someone on the stream people are talking about. He didn’t threaten to doxx anyone I think something has been lost in communication haha!

Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
What he actually said was "tattle life tattle life I'm coming for you" a couple of times while putting the tattle life logo in flames on screen and then said "how does it feel to be a keyboard warrior" there was no joking in his voice. He looked pissed.
I used to recommend his channel. No more after seeing this side of him.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
What he actually said was "tattle life tattle life I'm coming for you" a couple of times while putting the tattle life logo in flames on screen and then said "how does it feel to be a keyboard warrior" there was no joking in his voice. He looked pissed.
I used to recommend his channel. No more after seeing this side of him.
He literally didn’t say that first part lol. Get a grip

Jermione

May 7, 2024
UK
Used to rate his streams but switched to tess after his coming for you and calling people on tattle keyboard warriors. Don't think he was going to doxx anyone but he must have very thin skin to react so much to someone saying he broke up with a girl! Not funny people threatening tattlers and he has over 230'000 subs. He knows what tattle is and went to the effort of making a logo of tattle in flames. Is the linked in that shows if you Google Kevin sun Chicago Princeton him?
First post on comment cafe but been aware of this site for a bit.

folk department

Jul 14, 2024
Ma
I can't say this in other places. But I used to rave about Kevin but now I think he's a snooze fest. I wanted to still be interested in the tour but I'm so over it. Clowning for the 100th time because she used an italian flag emoji is ridiculous. Fun has left the building with the tour. I think people latch onto Kevin and overrate him cause they still want to believe the tour is fun. Actually it's getting way less fun with every show. ☹️

Deleted member 5060

Jul 5, 2024
uk
I don’t get these comments. If you don’t like the stream, just… don’t watch? Watch someone else? Baring in mind 98% of it is the streamer themselves not even Kev or the person running it… it’s a bit weird. No one is forcing you to watch hun x

Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
I can't say this in other places. But I used to rave about Kevin but now I think he's a snooze fest. I wanted to still be interested in the tour but I'm so over it. Clowning for the 100th time because she used an italian flag emoji is ridiculous. Fun has left the building with the tour. I think people latch onto Kevin and overrate him cause they still want to believe the tour is fun. Actually it's getting way less fun with every show. ☹️
Agree. But be careful. A couple of crazies who police other peoples opinions will come for you.
I'ma not going to short shame. But does anyone else think he looks like a munchkin?
Screenshot_20240712_104035_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240712_104014_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240712_103923_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240712_103923_Instagram.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 4
Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
Used to rate his streams but switched to tess after his coming for you and calling people on tattle keyboard warriors. Don't think he was going to doxx anyone but he must have very thin skin to react so much to someone saying he broke up with a girl! Not funny people threatening tattlers and he has over 230'000 subs. He knows what tattle is and went to the effort of making a logo of tattle in flames. Is the linked in that shows if you Google Kevin sun Chicago Princeton him?
First post on comment cafe but been aware of this site for a bit.
Be careful Kevin has very fragile skin and shown a vicious side & linked in saves who views profiles. But does appear he works at Optiver from that profile. Hopefully he won't doxx anyone

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Be careful Kevin has very fragile skin and shown a vicious side & linked in saves who views profiles. But does appear he works at Optiver from that profile. Hopefully he won't doxx anyone
That’s not him. And no, he wouldn’t doxx anyone, ever. He has a vicious side 😂

It’s not really fair to tell people “crazies”, I don’t think anyone should be gossiping/bitching etc about him - he offers a free service that will end when the tour ends he’s not exactly an influencer

Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
Yer sorry that's soo not him! I'll report to get that removed.
I don’t think anyone should be gossiping/bitching etc about him - he offers a free service that will end when the tour ends he’s not exactly an influencer
Influencers offer a "free service" with their posts. Anywho Kevin offers both a free YouTube channel (with ads that he makes money off of) & a paid for service for 99p a month. If you dont wanna gossip then no one is forcing you. Unfair to tell others to STUF.
No his channel wont be ending when the tour does.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Yer sorry that's soo not him! I'll report to get that removed.

Influencers offer a "free service" with their posts. Anywho Kevin offers both a free YouTube channel (with ads that he makes money off of) & a paid for service for 99p a month. If you dont wanna gossip then no one is forcing you. Unfair to tell others to STUF.
No his channel wont be ending when the tour does.
I didn’t tell anyone to STFU? 😂
You don’t have to pay to watch his streams, and yes he has said he won’t be carrying on with the channel when the tour ends, multiple times

To me he’s just a regular guy so it feels unfair to gossip about his love life, it’s like gossiping about you or me

Clem

Jul 16, 2024
UK
A viral thread appeared last night. Saving here incase it disappears. Someone on tattle said he was very shady last week. They must have been talking about this

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲⸆⸉ 🪩 / London N6+N8 Profile picture

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲⸆⸉ 🪩 / London N6+N8​

Subscribe
@cloverbloom_
6h • 8 tweets • 4 min read • Read on X
Scrolly
Bookmark Save as PDF
While we are still on the topic of unsafe men who have joined our community we really need to discuss Kevin aka Taylorswifthockeybro on YouTube

I know a lot of people love his streams and appreciate the time he spends bringing each eras tour to all of us - but I’m choosing to believe the young girls that have come forward with frankly disgusting information of what he’s said and sent to them 🧵
Two 13 year old Swifties decided to add him (their favorite streamer) on Snapchat on June 13th and he immediately added them back and began to message them Image
Immediately he began to speak to them and here are some pictures of him half naked and a description of the inappropriate things he said

I am absolutely repulsed at this Image
Here is more information about the grotesque hello kitty comment and trying to get a 13 year old to visit him in Chicago

Why is he messaging minors with a half naked picture labeled as “bedroom view”?
Why is this a poll he would send out when he knows a vast majority of Taylor’s audience are young children? Image
After these allegations started in June, Kevin deleted his Twitter account. However it seems like most people are not aware of this situation and he has been able to maintain his large platform

I do not know this man. I’ve never DMed him. But I couldn’t stay silent after seeing the things he sent to actual children.

There is 0 excuse for what he’s done. These girls should have never received messages like that and I won’t sit back and let harm happen without speaking up

Clem

Jul 16, 2024
UK
Reminder that tess is on yesstess and Swiftstream to not give the creepy kevin any views. Many didn't want to view him as could see right through to the creepy predator he was but were not aware of other places.