Cassandra

Jul 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Karol G Pop GIF by Gloria Trevi
Cool comment, Frenchie xx

Tim McGraw

Jul 23, 2024
st
woah guys relax! Kevin was not an “integral part” of the chat and most members joined before him. He was in the chat, hardly spoke, and now he is not. There’s nothing hard to understand about that. What he did was truly awful, but I don’t really think it’s appropriate to use it as a “gotcha” moment - I wish he had not been anywhere near the chat, sadly he was. Also nobody’s number from the chat got leaked so I’m not sure what that is about
A number from the group did get leaked. Why are you covering this up?

Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
hiya loves clearly you’re obsessed with me! I don’t feel like I owe anyone an explanation but I asked for my posts to be deleted as obviously defending someone who messages underage children is disgusting.

Also @I keep my side clean have a think why you think it’s appropriate to call me out by my actual first name - very strange actually.

And finally @dalmatirox im sorry you got caught in crossfires of the group you didn’t know existed, that is unfair. But I don’t think I’m above anyone and how has it worked out for me in the group chat? Pretty well tbh, we have a great safe community where we support and uplift each other. And it’s lovely!

Thanks so much for always thinking of me ♥️
BIB.
You have a username with diff numbers and the thread was spammed with your inspired 'message liv on vinted as she's made you friendship bracelets!' to get people to swap numbers. Thought it was best way to refer to you. It's not that deep Liv.
You linked to your ''Passed down like folk songs’; An Analysis of Story and Character in Taylor Swift’s Folklore and Evermore' thesis on tattle thread.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
Didn’t know who Kev was until I read the other thread. What drama!
hiya loves clearly you’re obsessed with me! I don’t feel like I owe anyone an explanation but I asked for my posts to be deleted as obviously defending someone who messages underage children is disgusting.

Also @I keep my side clean have a think why you think it’s appropriate to call me out by my actual first name - very strange actually.

And finally @dalmatirox im sorry you got caught in crossfires of the group you didn’t know existed, that is unfair. But I don’t think I’m above anyone and how has it worked out for me in the group chat? Pretty well tbh, we have a great safe community where we support and uplift each other. And it’s lovely!

Thanks so much for always thinking of me ♥️
You aren’t very streetwise, your name is very easy to find, as is the rest of your information. That’s what the OP is pointing out.

I can’t believe you all let a nonce in your chat. Hope none of you have children or their photos in your PFPs.

Jul 9, 2024
Worldwide
You aren’t very streetwise, your name is very easy to find, as is the rest of your information. That’s what the OP is pointing out.

I can’t believe you all let a nonce in your chat. Hope none of you have children or their photos in your PFPs.
Yeah I didn't want to say it. But only takes a few clicks to see where LV went to school, went to uni, her full name ,date of birth and even the address she lives at (as of April 2024). I really didn't mean to trigger her by saying Liv especially as that's what they were all saying on the thread!
All very naive on many fronts

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Yeah I didn't want to say it. But only takes a few clicks to see where LV went to school, went to uni, her full name ,date of birth and even the address she lives at (as of April 2024). I really didn't mean to trigger her by saying Liv especially as that's what they were all saying on the thread!
You’re taking this a little far it’s a bit weird

ChronicallyOnline

Jul 23, 2024
Glasgow

@Admin can this be deleted please? It’s taking it far too far. Thank you.

Cassandra

Jul 8, 2024
United Kingdom
@Admin this is getting ridiculous please remove these posts

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver
@Admin seriously this is borderline encouraging to stalk and send hate to someone online. Is this what this site is about?

Cornelia street

Jul 24, 2024
NYC
Look I find Liv a bit annoying and can see she'd be that person but there's no need to post this!