taylorswifthockeybro Kevin Sun - Live Streaming Taylor Swift Eras Tour

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
Yeah. I don't see what you've done wrong to let her know. It's the way they behave to gang up. They've chased a few off the Taylor Swift thread who didn't conform to their group think and people have lost their safe space on that thread.
Join a private group or don't join a private group I don't care. But it's childish how they were reveling in coming back to post how the thread is quiet as they're in a busy whatsapp group with the best people etc then they all lol at each others in joke posts. They seem happy to have demolished the thread for people that wanted to post there.
Anyway back to Kev I think there's a lot still not known and people that helped him but I doubt that'll ever come out.

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
Don't really get why private groups were set up ? ruined the thread and now hes being outed as a weirdo. It's all very very weird tbh.
I'm not sure if it's only because people want IRL friends? Or if there was something more sinister as Kev was talking about the chicken wine moms and their children watching his stream. Which now we know what we know that sets off all kind of alarms. No surprise he liked to slide into their messages. I'm very 🤔🤔 about a couple tattlers who seemed to be sliding into his messages for weeks before he was outed.
That was their idea to ruin the thread and post about how amazing their private group is. As they have done several times. Ignoring the whole pedo thing now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jul 17, 2024
uk
I'm not sure if it's only because people want IRL friends? Or if there was something more sinister as Kev was talking about the chicken wine moms and their children watching his stream. Which now we know what we know that sets off all kind of alarms. No surprise he liked to slide into their messages. I'm very 🤔🤔 about a couple tattlers who seemed to be sliding into his messages for weeks before he was outed.
That was their idea to ruin the thread and post about how amazing their private group is. As they have done several times. Ignoring the whole pedo thing now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What do you mean by “something more sinister”? I’m very confused

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Well if someone’s a nonce and is sliding into people’s DMs who have kids…. That’s pretty sinister
I doubt they were sending pictures of their kids to Kev if that’s what you’re insinuating.
Not gonna lie it’s kind of disgusting. I’m sure they weren’t aware and aren’t giving strangers on the internet access to their kids

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I doubt they were sending pictures of their kids to Kev if that’s what you’re insinuating.
Not gonna lie it’s kind of disgusting. I’m sure they weren’t aware and aren’t giving strangers on the internet access to their kids
no it’s sinister that he’s wanting to talk to mums, who can be impressionable and vulnerable and therefore easily groomed/targeted.
Not only this, using WhatsApp opens the gates to people’s real identities/PFPs, which can then be searched to find more photos on other socials.
Innocent photos of children are doctored a lot of the time and put on the dark web.

Most parents aren’t aware when their kids are getting groomed…. Think about it.
Hope you’re not part of it 😬

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
no it’s sinister that he’s wanting to talk to mums, who can be impressionable and vulnerable and therefore easily groomed/targeted.
Not only this, using WhatsApp opens the gates to people’s real identities/PFPs, which can then be searched to find more photos on other socials.
Innocent photos of children are doctored a lot of the time and put on the dark web.

Most parents aren’t aware when their kids are getting groomed…. Think about it.
Hope you’re not part of it 😬
That's it @Garlicdep . All this swapping of phone numbers and private chats with someone that people were treating like a demigod is cause for concern. The worst thing could be if people try to ignore it ever happened and say it's all fine. A nonce had access to a group of people and information they shared under a very naive view that it was "a safe supportive space where people support each other and lift them up" to quote @ls2408
I see why she would say move on nothing to see here it's all fine. But some sinister things could have easily happened and I dread to think what could have been done. Anyone from the private group do not let @ls2408 and the other head girls silence you. If you have concerns report to the police. I wish I had of never read the details of Ian Watkins but the things some people are capable of is horrifying

Jul 17, 2024
uk
That's it @Garlicdep . All this swapping of phone numbers and private chats with someone that people were treating like a demigod is cause for concern. The worst thing could be if people try to ignore it ever happened and say it's all fine. A nonce had access to a group of people and information they shared under a very naive view that it was "a safe supportive space where people support each other and lift them up" to quote @ls2408
I see why she would say move on nothing to see here it's all fine. But some sinister things could have easily happened and I dread to think what could have been done. Anyone from the private group do not let @ls2408 and the other head girls silence you. If you have concerns report to the police. I wish I had of never read the details of Ian Watkins but the things some people are capable of is horrifying
What could you report to the police? He’s American

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I thought Liv was a decent enough poster on tattle but since then I've re-evaluated her and see her in a different light. But I don't think she's a Ghislaine Maxwell!! That's crazy to even hint at that.
Have you ever seen liv and Ghislaine in the same room? 👀😂

I’ve never followed the thread so I have nothing to say. I only caught this chat on the homepage and went down a rabbit hole.

Whoever let this fella in the group chat though, what’re you playing at?

Be safe on the internet people.

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
Jul 17, 2024
uk
If the children he's groomed or tried to groom are in another country like England then the crime was committed in England. Police work internationally and he could be extradited andor convicted in another country. If anyone has been a victim they should report to the police. Nonces need criminal action.

It was a kid in Florida or something though I think

Love Story

Jul 30, 2024
Wales
Is anything happening with the victims and the police. What were the accounts on twitter? I don't want Kevin to vanish I want him to be investigated

Shake it off

Jul 17, 2024
-
Is anything happening with the victims and the police. What were the accounts on twitter? I don't want Kevin to vanish I want him to be investigated
I haven't heard anything. I doubt anything will happen with Kevin and he'll get away with it all. I don't want to post their twitter accounts as they're minors but I keep checking and will post any updates.