Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I fing hate Wendy with a passion.

Her other daughter works FULL TIME, poor Ralph has to do breakfast club and after school club AND Charlie fits in tik tok, shopping etc but is that w having Ralph for a little sleepover??

No!! Even when she was meant to have him he stayed at Aimee’s.

She really triggers me as my mum is just the same with my sister and her kid.

Poor Charlie, If you are reading here Charlie I hope you know when all have your back and have respect for you.

If you’re not already please go follow Charlie, not only will it help her but it will also really piss Aimee off!!

I 10000% agree with you. It’s awful to witness the very obvious favouritism.
When I was younger I always wished to have a daughter, maybe it’s because me and my mum were never close, I just wanted my own little girl to bond with and love her the way I wished I’d had growing up. I was blessed to have twin girls for my second pregnancy and oh my days, I adore every single thing about them. I could NEVER treat them any different. I feel so bad for Charlie. But she should be bloody proud of herself for being independent and a good mum to her little boy.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Good evening everyone 👋newbie hear. I had to join because since the changes this morning couldn't see you ss's anymore🫣 I have been an avid reader here for weeks now and I must say I am enjoying the show 😀keeping me very entertained 😂 anyway I may comment now and again but I am a bit shy 🤭 but definitely always reading 😃
Welcome 🤗🤗🤗🤗 but if you DONT like the word "do" or "t" I suggest you leave now .....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂🤣🤣🤣 YAY...YOURE STILL HERE🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 pull up a seat, park your arse, pour yourself a drink (no we aren't pissheads like Aimee but I LOVE wine and Gin🥴🥴🥴🥴) get comfy, put ya seat belt on , hold tight and enjoy the fun 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Totally agree! God I am excited tho! I bloody love a good fight night.

I pay and get the snacks in and all the spongers come over to me ha ha.
I’m excited too! Working tomorrow, I’ll come home and have a nap because I get extremely tired waiting for fights 🤣
I’m doing American night - fried chicken & Mac and cheese! (Not microwaved)
Here’s to hoping Tyson comes out to American pie 😅 enjoy your night xx

Mar 8, 2024
do me 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimee, you SAD SAD do🤣🤣🤣🤣 Creaming ya crusty knickers over a blue tick that YOU BOUGHT yourself buying flowers and booze FOR YOUR fING SELF sat alone BY YOUR fING SELF🙌🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣 Winning at life are ya? ARE YOU do!!!! Andy and Dave are winning at life with their STUNNING partners living their BEST lives WITHOUT YOU🖕 and as for being "busy with work" tonight GET TO do, STUFFING YOUR SIZE 16 FACE WITH TAKEAWAYS AND BOOZE AINT WORK SWEETPEA BUT YOU DREAM ON YOU DELUDED PIECE OF LYING SCUM
I'm so glad you got here ok puss after the changes this morning! We all s ourselves ( not like Aimee ) that we'd been blocked 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope you had a good sleep xxx 🩷

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Iv just seen a super interesting post from Em Fandango … apparently she has had three videos demonetized in the last week for being unoriginal content and if you have 5 videos demonetized in a month you get kicked out of the creator fund for a YEAR !! Isn’t that where aimless makes her money 🤔 I’m reporting all her repeat videos for unoriginal content cos it’s the same se over and over again so it’s hardly original … imagine she got kicked out of the creator fund and had to actually get a job to pay her bills …. Do with that info what you will 😎😎😎
She's done at least 3 "it's back" videos/ads

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good evening everyone 👋newbie hear. I had to join because since the changes this morning couldn't see you ss's anymore🫣 I have been an avid reader here for weeks now and I must say I am enjoying the show 😀keeping me very entertained 😂 anyway I may comment now and again but I am a bit shy 🤭 but definitely always reading 😃

Welcome to the madhouse 👋🏻
Here you will find like minded trolls with mutual feelings of despising cat piss Aimee!
Take a seat, get comfortable and enjoy!
We also provide personalised support and friendship for any worries or problems you may have going on in real life. We are here all day and sometimes during the night with the insomniacs 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh are we hidden now 👀 are we not public? If that makes any sense!

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
do me 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimee, you SAD SAD do🤣🤣🤣🤣 Creaming ya crusty knickers over a blue tick that YOU BOUGHT yourself buying flowers and booze FOR YOUR fING SELF sat alone BY YOUR fING SELF🙌🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣 Winning at life are ya? ARE YOU do!!!! Andy and Dave are winning at life with their STUNNING partners living their BEST lives WITHOUT YOU🖕 and as for being "busy with work" tonight GET TO do, STUFFING YOUR SIZE 16 FACE WITH TAKEAWAYS AND BOOZE AINT WORK SWEETPEA BUT YOU DREAM ON YOU DELUDED PIECE OF LYING SCUM

Ah welcome 🤗 xx
Thank you 😊

May 17, 2024
Hampshire

Ah welcome 🤗 xx
Thank you 😊
Ah welcome 🤗 xx

Don’t be shy. Let those thoughts loose. And when you do, it’s like the floodgates open, the profanities and venom will spew forth, it is a beautiful thing
Welcome 🤗
Maybe I will 🤭😂

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Me too. Joined in March but family circumstances kept me from commenting initially but I did read every day. I only started commenting today & have to say,I’m loving it