Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Literally holding my breath in anticipation 👀 is it true, is it a wind up, either way this is entertaining and there was me trying to re-watch bridgerton ready for the new season 🤣
I watched the first 4 episodes gutted I’m waiting another month for the rest !!!
But this is better than any Netflix show. I also don’t watch soaps so excuse me but this is like Eastenders for me. Especially how it’s ended on a cliffhanger.
Dun, dun, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DANANANA DUNNDUN

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Also wasn't the Halloween tree d2???
Confused ! Let's hope its 1,2 D's, Andy and James 🤣🤣🤣
I thought this! WHO ARE YOU MINE THE HIPPO
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I watched the first 4 episodes gutted I’m waiting another month for the rest !!!
But this is better than any Netflix show. I also don’t watch soaps so excuse me but this is like Eastenders for me. Especially how it’s ended on a cliffhanger.
DANANANA DUNNDUN
I’m the same and fuming got to wait for the rest and I also don’t watch any soaps so I totally with you on this special episode on Eastenders 🤣🤣

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
DANANANA DUNNDUN
Same! Bloody love it, wanted to rewatch 1 and 2 first. At this rate with the tea on here, I’ll have just caught up in time for part 2 being released 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I’m the same and fuming got to wait for the rest and I also don’t watch any soaps so I totally with you on this special episode on Eastenders 🤣🤣
You’re right it is like a special. It’s the Christmas episode. We all know the drama continues on Boxing Day. Let’s hope tomorrows our boxing day

OMG WAIT IT IS BOXING DAY HAHAHA FURY VS USYK HAHAHA

Mar 20, 2024
uk
It’s @Sevda_the_seagull on here who is behind MTH account
I know I’ve already tagged him once poor buggers gonna have me as the 2nd person to have a restraining order against (Aimee’s first)
Just want to know which one of her ex’s he is, if any! Is this all just a wind up? So many unanswered questions 🤣

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
The fact he scouted for the smallest man in the room. BIG SOFT BULLY !! Not happy Tyson supported him doing that, was hoping Tyson would’ve had something to say about it. He knows boxing is a professional sport, disappointing!
I don’t think Tyson could have done anything else to be honest, he can’t afford to derail another fight so they have got to try and play it done. Too much time, money & training has gone into it.

I am hoping that once the fight is over we might see some consequences.