Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
does anyone know what debs might be referring to with this pic? I can’t think of anything that might be relating to Aimee…
The only thing I can think is…
Debs, are you here my love?
I thought it was something to do with the Spa day she went on, when she was trying to fit in with all the pretty young girls……
Might be completely wrong though πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I 10000% agree with you. It’s awful to witness the very obvious favouritism.
When I was younger I always wished to have a daughter, maybe it’s because me and my mum were never close, I just wanted my own little girl to bond with and love her the way I wished I’d had growing up. I was blessed to have twin girls for my second pregnancy and oh my days, I adore every single thing about them. I could NEVER treat them any different. I feel so bad for Charlie. But she should be bloody proud of herself for being independent and a good mum to her little boy.
I’ve been blessed with 3 beautiful daughters, they are all treated exactly the same, I love them more than life itself. I can’t even imagine treating one of them differently or how they would feel if I did.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I absolutely love this!! @TillyLou 😭😍 I'm sorry you didn't have the best relationship but absolutely LOVE how you turned your pain into power and are now a wonderful mother!! And I know that having never met you!!

I got blocked for saying she's a HUGE reason her daughter gets 'bullied' by enabling her!! Told her to give her head a wobble and try checking in with her other daughter once in a while and to stop rimming Aimee! And Told her it's obvious that she loves the attention and freebies she gets from Aimee and to start acting like a Mother instead of a fan!! Literally had about 5comments in a row because I had a right vent!! Needles to say they weren't up long 🚫😑

Your children are lucky to have you @TillyLou πŸ’ž and will be more appreciative for all you do and how much love they're surrounded by ❀️❀️
Bendy Wendy blocked me when I asked why Skanky was her favourite and why does she enable her ridiculous behaviour.

Mar 8, 2024
Raging with Granny Gash tonight 😑😑 "kids have gotta be good for something" I know it's tongue in cheek but on an ad? So exploiting H to line your pockets is low! Does your 9YO really want to be filming your BS after a week at school? And the Ad for a fing hosepipe was even boring by her standards!! But could deffo wait for when she's not meant to be "spending QT'
I know most of us aren't lucky to still have grandparents here πŸ˜‘β€οΈ but can anyone imagine their Nan sitting talking to her phone about fing hosepipes!!!!! 😑 So glad I wasn't born in this SM era. I could write a book of my memories with my grandparents!! Kids this day and age have fing no chance. What a sad world we live in πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
My nan is 85, if I walked into the house and she was talking to her phone (not that she even knows how to use one) about hosepipes I think I’d be phoning the crisis team at this point thinking something was badly wrong 🀣 I’m very close to my Nan she’s more the type to pour me a baileys and tell me to catch an F***ing grip if she caught me doing anything like what the crusty crabs film.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Just being a bit curious and nosey πŸ™Š but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Obviously you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to. I’m 35!
I have wondered this also! I put on faceless friends thread I’m 26 wondering if I’m the baby?
Don’t be fooled I’ve had to grow up quick there’s more life experience in me than there is in SOME PEOPLE yano wharr a meaaan