Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’m 40, I moved out at 17, married at 19, had a baby at 21. I’m grateful I’ve had the privilege to get to the age I am, I have had so many around me die young.

Honestly my nearly 16 year old daughter has more maturity and maternal instinct than that thing.

Not everyone will like you but if you have that many people disliking you as she does you’d think you’d really take a step back and look at yourself wouldn’t you?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Obviously you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to. I’m 35!
I’m 40, 21 in my head but unlike catpiss I don’t think I am still 21 🤣🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Almost 39, June 85 baby like the lovely Aimless 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I’m 48 however people don’t believe I’m that old everyone thinks I’m in my 30s .. I don’t have any skin care range just soap
And water and maybe a bit of Nivia, I’m outside all day tending to horses and walking dogs and have never used spf bad I know but clearly done me no harm at all
I’m 40 next year but look 30, never used SPF either 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
I'm 45 and don't call my mam mummy, I also don't need a Teddy bear to take on my travels xxx

Mar 8, 2024
I have wondered this also! I put on faceless friends thread I’m 26 wondering if I’m the baby?
Don’t be fooled I’ve had to grow up quick there’s more life experience in me than there is in SOME PEOPLE yano wharr a meaaan
Know exactly what you mean ❤️
By 26 I had lived on my own for 10yrs but took care of myself much younger than that even when at home. So even though there were challenges and tough times it shapes you as a person! We are the definition of independent women not that spoiled brat who's had everything handed to her and continues to!
Xx

Mar 9, 2024
I’m 46 and I’d be sobbing into my kylie if I had as many wrinkles as Olga - my mum was a model and she had me n my sisters doing proper skin care from a young age. Gotta admit we do all have decent skin tho - cheers mum. She never sat chatting s into her phone tho🤣 also I honestly don’t get how her family don’t get to give her a boot up the arse? Isn’t that what families and mates do? I’m from Yorkshire n we are very no nonsense up here - if you act like a t it won’t wash - if any of my lot ever walked into my house and it was scummy believe me I’d be told and they’d be back with the bleach n Detol to help me scrub it. I can’t be doing with this tip toeing and enabling rubbish - that’s not love at all! Love is yanking people you love back up with their boot straps when they are falling and not being scared to talk OR hear the truth. We laugh at each other all the time - no offence is taken - it’s us ! Least we can trust n love each other !

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers 🥰🥰🥰
I’m still confused with the name changes but I hope mine is easy enough to remember who I am 🤣
Wow what a catch up and @Sevda_the_seagull aka MTH just want to say you are fin brilliant and I hope you had a lovely night cuddling your beautiful, upgraded, normal clean GF last night 🥰
Can you answer these though please
1- does she and the house smell of catpiss
2- more details about the posh hotel room she smashed up
3- confirm she is a raging alcoholic and drinks every night (I know she does but you being her ex knows this)
4- she has dabbled with and suffered a Columbian cold (don’t care who has and who hasn’t but it’s a need to know with this t who things she is fin perfect)
5- Does me dads wife hate her
Off to take the dogs the vets and hope you all have an amazing weekend 🥰🥰

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Know exactly what you mean ❤️
By 26 I had lived on my own for 10yrs but took care of myself much younger than that even when at home. So even though there were challenges and tough times it shapes you as a person! We are the definition of independent women not that spoiled brat who's had everything handed to her and continues to!
Xx
Absolutely love this and you both should be proud of who you are today and what you have overcome to be the strong independent woman you are today ❤️❤️