Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Also love this 💕 we have so many strong women on this group, single or with partners.
I honestly think her goal is to be exactly where she is today, still doing TT but with some man by her side. I can't see either of those happening for her.
My goal now is to see and support my son going to uni. I'd like a little cottage in the country and a place in the sun for the winter months ( gotta have a dream right!) and when I picture this it's always with just myself and a few fur babies 💕
This group is such a lovely bunch and the community we have made is ❤️ it is so good to see the likes of Aimee and Vav are a minority! TF!

Beautifully wrote 💜 we don’t all know each other but the fact that we feel comfortable coming here, giving and receiving support is special. And the banter puts a smile on my face and gives plenty of laughs.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks..I can probably only reply to this msge. I can't post anything. When I click the green thing bottom right..it says do u want to leave the group. Doesn't make sense. Im not a happy bunny. This never happened before! xx
@Admin 🙏
Yep, I can’t post either all of a sudden,although I could earlier, just reply to others. Anyway,I’m off out food shopping with my 39yr old daughter for the afternoon and no kylie being bought. I must remember to ask her what all her favourites are!

Mar 8, 2024
Here you go 🙄🙄
So she says edge then hedge. She’s a dickhead. Same joke again about it needing trimmed. It wasn’t funny the first time and absolutely isn’t funny this time. You’re so boring that you can’t ever be funny. So her garden isn’t being done again lime she stated at the start. And even if it was it’s not exactly funny 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ i can’t stand this insufferable t

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour hope this works 🙏 xx
I've logger out and in again and still can't comment/post. Pissed off! I cba with it this morning. Didn't sleep...massive headache and can't be doing with figuring this out.
Sorry for moaning guts.. really... but this isn't fair.(now I sound like a child who can't go out to play.. however I wud liken it to that feeling.. 47 going on 7 right now)
😌🙄😌🙄😌🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Yep, I can’t post either all of a sudden,although I could earlier, just reply to others. Anyway,I’m off out food shopping with my 39yr old daughter for the afternoon and no kylie being bought. I must remember to ask her what all her favourites are!
At least u aren't having a tantrum about it like me! I'm out holiday shopping later with my daughter 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So carefree financially that she is laughing about having the garden done again less than 12 months after paying a good whack to have it done. Yeah wasting money is so amusing isn’t it you daft c*nt 😡

Also the guy mentioning easy to maintain plants probably suggested those considering you live in a hovel and are a bone idle slob, oh and a s parent!

And the hedge joke wasn’t remotely funny the first time so stop recycling it ffs!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've logger out and in again and still can't comment/post. Pissed off! I cba with it this morning. Didn't sleep...massive headache and can't be doing with figuring this out.
Sorry for moaning guts.. really... but this isn't fair.(now I sound like a child who can't go out to play.. however I wud liken it to that feeling.. 47 going on 7 right now)
😌🙄😌🙄😌🙄
All I do to comment is scroll to the bottom of here and use that as the green think doesn’t work for me either babe 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
All I do to comment is scroll to the bottom of here and use that as the green think doesn’t work for me either
All I do to comment is scroll to the bottom of here and use that as the green think doesn’t work for me either babe 🙈
I can do that on here..buy it says not open for further replies on other group 🙄😌 Odd! I may as well stamp my feet like a spoilt brat right now. If there was a Halloween tree here I wud fling it! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
😌🙄😌🙄😌🙄
@itsmedvlajo I can't even reply to comments on there now... I'm done with it..🤬 I should shut up as the huns will be taking great delight in this! xx