Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Of course your dad was with you he paying for the fing thing!

Also if it a gardener her dad has used himself why didn’t he come to do the garden instead of her roping D2 into it? 🤔

And if he a good gardener he would know it illegal to remove the hedge during the bird nesting season!
Honestly she is so infuriating!! Getting another lawn down too because she couldn't even look at the last one let alone look after it! 🙄
Also the privacy will be gone once that hedge has gone (love that for her!)
Didn't know that re nesting season 😞😡😡 she won't even care even if she did know ! Rules and laws do not apply to these wankers 😡

Mar 8, 2024
Ffs Wendy just posted praising Catpiss for getting a blue tick 🙄 saying how amazing she is and how hard she works…what about your other daughter doing all by herself, not even with your support.
Couldn’t watch it all! Made me too mad 😡
Omg 😡😡😡 she is disgusting! 2 daughters and she is proud of the one who has a blue tick ....fing awful woman she is !! Actually hate her!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Ffs Wendy just posted praising Catpiss for getting a blue tick 🙄 saying how amazing she is and how hard she works…what about your other daughter doing all by herself, not even with your support.

It’s proper cringey to watch. It’s like she’s praising a young child for getting an award at school or something like that. It’s a fing blue tick for god sake. Does she not realise that because of TikTok it’s exposed her to constant trolling and effects on her mental health? She’s ended up needing security installed in her house for god sake. She’s created so many problems for herself. I’m sorry but none of that is worth getting a blue tick. None of that is worth having TikTok as a main source of income.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

The way she panders to Aimee Arsehole and treats C appallingly!

Why not praise C for raising R all by herself and having her new car!
Why couldn’t she have driven to collect R and had him stay over as well?

If I was C I would be cutting them both off! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
There is nothing wrong with the hedge other than it needs a trim. Surely it's safer for the babies to keep it than to change it for a fence. Interesting her dad is always there for any big decisions about the house. It might be shamies house on paper but GTW makes the decisions about the house 🤔
Me dad wasn’t there at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Morning! Well actually it's afternoon now 😂. Time runs away when you are having fun!

I'm 42, don't wear makeup, don't have a skin care routine, unless you call popping some e45 on my face after a morning shower/wash. The only time I wear spf is if I'm on holiday and I'm sunbathing. Generally I'm pretty aware of the sun and I do cover up/wear a hat. I have no wrinkles and people often think I'm mid 30s. Unfortunately I am fat, food was my comfort during my marriage breakdown however I'm slowly turning that around.

Unlike catpiss who looks mid 40s and a total clown with her makeup.

Can't believe she's getting the hedge taken out. Hedges are so important in a garden for wildlife. Who wants fencing (I do apologise if you have a fence, personally I wouldn't unless it was already there when I moved in) I love watching the birds pop in and out of my hedges in the garden. I do think the gardener is making money out of her and I don't believe her dad was there, he would have said no. The hedge looks healthy, not brown.

Really made me mad. Oh well, she knows best etc.

Thankyou for posting the video on here so I can't give her my view number.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm in the middle of catching up you lot were busy while I was at work then sleeping lol but aye.....she's really relatable isn't she. As a single mother (an actual single mother) and one who works full time I couldn't just afford to have floors down, a room decorated with new furniture and now a garden done within 2 weeks. Then has the cheek to shout about garden furniture suggestions not to expensive cause she's spending money on getting the garden done again. Doesn't seem to much wrong with thr hedge either and she could put soil in herself she's just bone idle. As for wendy have Harper for the weekend. Wendy needs to have a good look at herself. The help she's gives aimee and the help she gives Charlie. Have a good look and realise aimee takes the absolute piss and Charlie neede support but gets on with things. Never ever ever makes an effort to have Ralph to give Charlie a couple of days free and Charlie actually works. Disgrace.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Contracts are drawn up vs I will have another chat!

Your gardener is a fing eejit and a con man!

1. He should NEVER have suggested taking the whole mature hedge down in nesting season. There is nothing a good trim wouldn’t fix!!

2. He also should know the hedge is going to buffer the sound of the railway much better than a fence (or 2!)

Also Aimee who would have outdoor cats right near a fing railway line??

I’m assuming there is a brain in there somewhere, can you engage it please.

Also listen to your huns and get artificial grass. You have already fed at least 2 lawns up out of your sheer stupidness and laziness.

Attachments

• IMG_3893.jpeg
    IMG_3893.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3894.jpeg
    IMG_3894.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 79