Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Will you behave yourself woman,
I’ve noticed a lot today you’ve been speaking so negative about yourself, I know old habits die hard because he drummed stuff like that into you, but you are a lovely kind hearted person nosey and don’t you ever forget that I know I don’t know you, but I’ve spoke to you on here and you’re someone I always look out for posting, you aren’t a t ❤️❤️
Thanks Lurkey. ❤️ Ditto xx

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Hey lovely ladies
haven’t commented in here in a while, had some medical emergencies that knocked me back quite a bit so i shut myself down. Hope everyone’s doing well, to be honest it’s been nice forcing myself away from Aimless and her daily drivel 🤣
also can we have a petition to get the takeaway to discontinue the arrabbiata please, the more she has it the more it puts me off of pasta in general

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey lovely ladies
haven’t commented in here in a while, had some medical emergencies that knocked me back quite a bit so i shut myself down. Hope everyone’s doing well, to be honest it’s been nice forcing myself away from Aimless and her daily drivel 🤣
also can we have a petition to get the takeaway to discontinue the arrabbiata please, the more she has it the more it puts me off of pasta in general
Hope you’re ok lovely ❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Ffs Wendy just posted praising Catpiss for getting a blue tick 🙄 saying how amazing she is and how hard she works…what about your other daughter doing all by herself, not even with your support.
Couldn’t watch it all! Made me too mad 😡

She is just disgusting. Her and cat piss are clearly rubbing their relationship in charlie's face via social media. Both aimee and wendy should be ashamed of themselves but i suspect sadly they aren't one bit.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey lovely ladies

Welcome back 💜 hope you’re doing ok xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She claims to have a stalker and a police investigation going on about it.
Says she had to install security to keep safe.

Goes and cuts hedge that gives privacy - the math ain’t mathing!

The math never is mathing with her. Lies spew out the minute she opens her mouth. There is no police investigation. I don't believe she has a stalker and i don't say that lightly and i don't even like saying it, but nothing is off limits for her to lie about and she has lied about DV, baby loss among other serious issues.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It was a dumb move getting 3 kittens. I absolutely adore cats, and I know if I lived right next to a train line I would be too scared to let them out. Having 5 cats in total is crazy and irresponsible.

I agree TBH, she hasn't a clue and should have just stuck with the 2 older ones she had. Ideally she wouldn't have any but the older ones would be more then enough for her. I guess though at least the 3 siblings are together but it's a pity it had to be with her. I fear she will rehome 2 of them and just keep remmie most likely, which would be terrible as the 3 of them would miss each other. If she is rehoming down the line she needs to rehome the 3 together to the same home.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I finally got those £5 Eton mess yum yums…. Were alright, glad I’ve tried them but wouldn’t have again. Pretty average, she defo exaggerates stuff, she leads you to believe things are mind blowing 🤣

She’s desperate for a colab with m&s so she will over exaggerate to make it sound amazing. You can tell her reactions are put on and fake 😂