Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
s! Absolute panic thinking it had been shut down! I've had real life stuff and lots of worky stuff to be sorting but have been lurking in and out! Only thing verified about smelly t is she is still a smelly t ā˜‘ļø

Anyway I mentioned ages ago about doing an interview for an upgrade at work. Well I got it. See Shameless that's what REAL hard work and dedication gets you.

Huge congratulations to you!! Well done šŸ‘ šŸ’œ

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
s! Absolute panic thinking it had been shut down! I've had real life stuff and lots of worky stuff to be sorting but have been lurking in and out! Only thing verified about smelly t is she is still a smelly t ā˜‘ļø

Anyway I mentioned ages ago about doing an interview for an upgrade at work. Well I got it. See Shameless that's what REAL hard work and dedication gets you.
Well done šŸ‘šŸ» ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm such a t šŸ¤“
Will you behave yourself woman,
Iā€™ve noticed a lot today youā€™ve been speaking so negative about yourself, I know old habits die hard because he drummed stuff like that into you, but you are a lovely kind hearted person nosey and donā€™t you ever forget that I know I donā€™t know you, but Iā€™ve spoke to you on here and youā€™re someone I always look out for posting, you arenā€™t a t ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Ginger menā€™s privateā€™s are said to be massive. šŸ¤Ŗ
Really.. Iā€™m trying to think back and canā€™t recall being with a ginger šŸ¤£ mind you Iā€™ve been married for a lonnng time not to a ginger šŸ˜‚ glad Iā€™ve made it to the new page Not up to date as weā€™ve been away for the weekend, Iā€™ve not visited a Primsrk or eaten an aribiata all weekend, will I still be allowed on here?