Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I honestly hope she does. I can’t bare it/bear it? It’s like they are constantly rubbing her face in it. Look at us. Look how much time we spend together. Look how close we are. I’m the favourite daughter.. look !! 😡😡😡
Hilarious how Aimee gets ready to go out n you think she might be meeting up with mates or something (if u didn’t know her very well) then she’s all over her mummy’s page. Omg it’s a blue tick. This is sad asf how over the top it is. Wendy needs to learn to do short videos. Does she not realise what a boring boring redneck person she is.
You would swear she cures cancer by getting a blue tick beside her name. It's not an achievement especially as aimee doesn't go anything to be different or to help anyone but herself. Wendy's just on the money train and in that process she's ruining her relationship with her other child and grand child. Aimees also manipulated her alot over the years guilting her but Charlie doesn't seem to be the same sort of girl. She just gets on with things. Could use support but won't beg for it like her sister. And Ralph is supposed to be one of the loves of Wendy's life but she never goes near him unless he's brought to her. She's a joke.

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Morning my lovelies....hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

Few things.

1. Wow, H is a rude little madam. I don't normally watch Wendy's videos but I watched the farm one and just wow, no manners at all. She sounds like a spolit bratty brat who thinks the farm is below her.

2. Why did Aimess change from jeans and tshirt going out to the village, to another tshirt and joggers? When at home eating takeaway. Earlier in the day she had a vest top on so 3 outfits in one day?

3. How do you follow each other? Would love to follow you all on TT! Any clues? 😂

4. I've requested mines the hippo too a few days ago but to no avail yet. I don't seem to have a button to message so not sure. Can someone screenshot their IG for me? As can't find on IG. 🤦‍♀️

Hope you all have a lovely day what ever your plans. 😃

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I've just watched Wendy's videos.... I'm pretty sure she was suggesting her and harper have a little treat from the cafe to tide them over before having a takeaway in the evening. But it sounds like harper turned her nose up at the cakes so Wendy had to order her a meal. If that were mu children I'd say look were having takeaway later on you're not having chips etc now. But noone says no to harper. As for sharing the pizza and Co... 1. It keeps the cost down for Wendy and 2. Harpers already had a full blown meal for lunch there's no way she'd eat a whole pizza and chips and garlic bread. Even my boys would struggle. Harper comes across as a brat but she's a product of her environment which is a shame. They've ruined her.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
It’s just disgusting behaviour! They are acting like special needs is a disgusting thing to have and is beneath them.
It’s horrendous!!
And they’re Martha’s someone called Danielle has commented on Wendy’s video yesterday and on Aimee’s today begging to be accepted as a friend on Facebook😩
THANK do I saw this comment because I had a Danielle request me on my catflaps and I nearly accepted it.
If anyone is going to send me a friend request on here can you leave me a small clue like a colour, number etc 🤣🤣
Bit strange asking to be accepted on catpiss Facebook when it’s all public anyway unless she has locked it down which I highly doubt 🤔

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Are people following your burner account from their burner account? Asking for a friend who doesn't have a burner account...she tried and failed unsurprisingly 🫣🤣
Following my burner account on real accounts babe and I just want to say thank you to those who already have because it means you trust me and that means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
How did your get together go @itsmedvlajo and @Muggle ❤️ xx
We didn’t babe as relative was rushed to hospital. Fingers crossed we can meet up today though 🥰🥰
Gutted as we are cancelling Barcelona too as we don’t want to risk anything happening whilst we are away 😢
Family are so important to us and we don’t even care about losing the money ❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
s! Absolute panic thinking it had been shut down! I've had real life stuff and lots of worky stuff to be sorting but have been lurking in and out! Only thing verified about smelly t is she is still a smelly t ☑️

Anyway I mentioned ages ago about doing an interview for an upgrade at work. Well I got it. See Shameless that's what REAL hard work and dedication gets you.
Massive congratulations babe ❤️❤️❤️

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
THANK do I saw this comment because I had a Danielle request me on my catflaps and I nearly accepted it.
If anyone is going to send me a friend request on here can you leave me a small clue like a colour, number etc 🤣🤣
Bit strange asking to be accepted on catpiss Facebook when it’s all public anyway unless she has locked it down which I highly doubt 🤔
I'm walking on.....

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where

Ok I "think" I have requested....goodness, I'm useless with clues for TT but my profile pic is of green colour and I have "destination" videos. @itsmedvlajo 🥰

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Just idly wondering if the Danielle who requested you is a fake acc too. There's 3 people who like D2's mums insta...Mandy, Karen, and Dani. All of them seem to have commented on Shaimys page, but I think are still liking Debs stuff. Hang on, I'll pop over and have a little look
Nope, not sure. There's a couple of likes, but I'd be very cautious 🤔

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Happy Sunday!
Sat having me first chew of the morning and started to watch the farm video…. Didn’t get very far….. H sounded like a stuck up little brat! Oh Shaimee you are going to have an absolute horror in a few years if you don’t sort her out soon… High school years are approaching… love that for you! 🤣🤣🤣
Please share it I've been blocked by Wendy wide legs hope she get lots of negative comments on it