Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Look like something my mum wore in the 80s!
She actually thinks they are a flex and don’t get me wrong they are expensive sliders but I would on my be impressed if they were HERMES ones.
Please nobody take this the wrong way but with her crazy disposable income and bad taste with designer items, Marc Jacob’s is at the cheaper end of designer.

Suppose Chanel, LV, HERMES etc are only for the classy people and SHE HAS AS MUCH CLASS as a pile of 💩💩💩

This is my ultimate dream Hermes bag and second hand they start from 16K so unless I win the lottery it will just be the bag I hold in my dreams 🤣🤣
I do have a few real designer bags but I keep them for special occasions and they live in there dust bags most of the time and I also have a vintage (is 90’s era classed as vintage 🤔) designer bag that only gets used for holidays. My mum bought the bag early 90’s because my dad pissed her off and spent £600 on a bag and my mum is not designer anything. I’ve always been obsessed with bags since I was 3 and she lost me in the C&A shop in Liverpool when I was 3 and my auntie found me by the bags 🙈🤣
Anyway I’ve digressed and just want to say CATPISS has just ruined the MARC JACOBS brand by being a dirty smelly, cheap t and ITS NOT THE ONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4062.jpeg
    IMG_4062.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 17

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
THANK do I saw this comment because I had a Danielle request me on my catflaps and I nearly accepted it.
If anyone is going to send me a friend request on here can you leave me a small clue like a colour, number etc 🤣🤣
Bit strange asking to be accepted on catpiss Facebook when it’s all public anyway unless she has locked it down which I highly doubt 🤔
Her fb keeps coming up on the people you may know part. No thanks!!!

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
THANK do I saw this comment because I had a Danielle request me on my catflaps and I nearly accepted it.
If anyone is going to send me a friend request on here can you leave me a small clue like a colour, number etc 🤣🤣
Bit strange asking to be accepted on catpiss Facebook when it’s all public anyway unless she has locked it down which I highly doubt 🤔
I think I’ve requested the right account 🤣
My story, it’s fine, one a scale of 1-10 were fed…hope that helps 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She actually thinks they are a flex and don’t get me wrong they are expensive sliders but I would on my be impressed if they were HERMES ones.
Please nobody take this the wrong way but with her crazy disposable income and bad taste with designer items, Marc Jacob’s is at the cheaper end of designer.

Suppose Chanel, LV, HERMES etc are only for the classy people and SHE HAS AS MUCH CLASS as a pile of 💩💩💩

This is my ultimate dream Hermes bag and second hand they start from 16K so unless I win the lottery it will just be the bag I hold in my dreams 🤣🤣
I do have a few real designer bags but I keep them for special occasions and they live in there dust bags most of the time and I also have a vintage (is 90’s era classed as vintage 🤔) designer bag that only gets used for holidays. My mum bought the bag early 90’s because my dad pissed her off and spent £600 on a bag and my mum is not designer anything. I’ve always been obsessed with bags since I was 3 and she lost me in the C&A shop in Liverpool when I was 3 and my auntie found me by the bags 🙈🤣
Anyway I’ve digressed and just want to say CATPISS has just ruined the MARC JACOBS brand by being a dirty smelly, cheap t and ITS NOT THE ONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A birkin bag!! Yep that’s the only designer bag I would want. Oneday maybe, In my dreams.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
How do we do this? On TikTok is it?
Yeah babe Birkdalecatflaps2 🤫🤣

If anyone has sent me requests on my burner and I accept it could you message me via TikTok saying who you are on here as I’m getting confused as I do not want any sneaky catpiss vultures connecting with me 🙈
I have no videos on this account either 🥰🥰🥰

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024

Oh my days, think I need new glasses. I thought it said Bikini bag, thought why would anyone want a bag like that toput a bikini in?? Can you tell I'm not au fait with anything designer...I just haven't got a clue!! 😂😂😂