Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
What a crap lunch for a gtieing child. A sausage roll, a couple of crisps, tiny chicken skewers, few slices of chorizo and cheese. And some crappy olives h will probably turn her nose up at.
I was thinking how lucky I was growing up when my family would do things like picnics my mother would freshly bake something or make really nice sandwiches and we’d always a big platter of sliced fruits.

Mar 9, 2024
Get in. Page 55 and I'm all caught up 🥰🥰🤣🤣🥰🥰
I have had such a fing painful few days with my hip as my sciatic nerve went on overdrive for 48hours 😭
However yesterday was a good day so I cleaned for 2 hours. Resting up today!

So the run down is
1. We can change our name once til next year.
2. Blue tick has been achieved and its better than winning the Nobel prize
3. H was a spoilt brat in her grandmother's video. (Using the word grandmother as it makes her sound much older!!!)
4. Rrrr Charlie is a much better daughter who deserves so much more
5. Catpiss still looks dirty and is an annoying wench who deserves to loose her license, tick and needs taking down.
6. MTH might be an ex?????????
7. You are all just brilliant and I thank you for making me smile/laugh

Love to you all 🦄🦋💐

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It's ALMOST as iconic as Halloween tree gate!!! With the song... I DON'T TALK s ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET, CAUSE THAT s'S EMBARRASSING!!!!

Ermmmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Carry on cz I can't fing breathe now I've just thought of that again!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tree gate is a classic, definitely one of aimee's most iconic moments and there have been many of those.

Justice for poor tree. It didn't deserve that.
LOL

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
9 years old n knows Eminem????
Am I that old that I think that's totally inappropriate???
Christ when my 2 were that age I was protecting them to the best if my ability from stuff that was waaaay too old for them. 😡😡😡
Hey ho.
At 9 I was singing like a virgin on the school playground 🤣 thankfully I had no idea what I was singing 🤣
So I’m hoping it’s just one of those things there introduced to by peers as it’s meant to be cool but they don’t understand

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
These two have to be taking the piss with this celebration 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't think they were. They both think this is some big thing and aimee is some sort of celeb now. She really really isn't and never will be thankfully. It's pathetic, they are both pathetic. And wendy is blocking everyone who is reminding her she has 2 children, the fact she even needs reminding says it all about her.

Mar 8, 2024
I don't think they were. They both think this is some big thing and aimee is some sort of celeb now. She really really isn't and never will be thankfully. It's pathetic, they are both pathetic. And wendy is blocking everyone who is reminding her she has 2 children, the fact she even needs reminding says it all about her.
Yeah they do think she’s this famous person now. It’s embarrassing isn’t it. She treats Charlie so different it’s disgusting and she should be ashamed

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah they do think she’s this famous person now. It’s embarrassing isn’t it. She treats Charlie so different it’s disgusting and she should be ashamed

Yep it's embarrassing and nausiating to witness TBH. Shameless is not and never will be any sort of celebrity or actually famous. She will be well known on tiktok for all the wrong reasons but that is as far as it will go for her. Yep poor charlie, really disgusts me how she is treated by wendy compared to aimee and sadly i don't think wendy is one bit ashamed of it even though she really, really should be.

MissyMac

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Did not hear this one. I don’t think I did anyway. What’s this??
Apparently perving on her through the front window. You know the window where she has no blinds or curtains and constantly talks to herself in front of. Poor fella was only putting his bins out I think znd gets accused of that! Wishful thinking of her behalf I think