Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
9 years old n knows Eminem????
Am I that old that I think that's totally inappropriate???
Christ when my 2 were that age I was protecting them to the best if my ability from stuff that was waaaay too old for them. 😡😡😡
Hey ho.
I’m a huge Eminem fan and I believe it’s totally inappropriate. Because at that age they wouldn’t / shouldn’t know what the lyrics mean.

Personally when I listened to him when my kids were little it was when they were in bed or with ear phones.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
9 years old n knows Eminem????
Am I that old that I think that's totally inappropriate???
Christ when my 2 were that age I was protecting them to the best if my ability from stuff that was waaaay too old for them. 😡😡😡
Hey ho.
Nothing surprises me about that family. As long as H is quiet and leaves Aimee not to have to parent,she doesn’t give a s what she does/watches/listens to

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
3 things ! 1) WHY THE do does Twist talk like she's fING 4 YEARS OLD? AIMEE, SHES GOT SOME FORM OF AUTISM OR NEEDS PLEASE GET IT SORTED FOR HER SAKE YOU SELFISH fWIT 2) ITS BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER ADDRESSED BUT WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE MOONFACE ON YOUR MUMS VIDEOS? 3) STILL A SWEATY GREASY LAZY PISSED UP ENTITLED fING SLOB ,GET fED🖕

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
3 things ! 1) WHY THE do does Twist talk like she's fING 4 YEARS OLD? AIMEE, SHES GOT SOME FORM OF AUTISM OR NEEDS PLEASE GET IT SORTED FOR HER SAKE YOU SELFISH fWIT 2) ITS BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER ADDRESSED BUT WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE MOONFACE ON YOUR MUMS VIDEOS? 3) STILL A SWEATY GREASY LAZY PISSED UP ENTITLED fING SLOB ,GET fED🖕

Mar 9, 2024
At 9 I was singing like a virgin on the school playground 🤣 thankfully I had no idea what I was singing 🤣
So I’m hoping it’s just one of those things there introduced to by peers as it’s meant to be cool but they don’t understand
Hahaha So was I.
My extremely Catholic parents were horrified. I was singing it in a hotel at the top of my voice on holiday in Cork 🤣🤣
I'd never seen my mum look so cross!!
When I was singing papa don't preach daddy asked me if I knew what I was singing about. In my innocence I thought it was about a boyfriend 🤣🤣
Ah the innocence of an 80s child !!
At times I wish I had the luxury of bringing my teens up with naivety of my rural Ireland upbringing!!

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Yep it's embarrassing and nausiating to witness TBH. Shameless is not and never will be any sort of celebrity or actually famous. She will be well known on tiktok for all the wrong reasons but that is as far as it will go for her. Yep poor charlie, really disgusts me how she is treated by wendy compared to aimee and sadly i don't think wendy is one bit ashamed of it even though she really, really should be.
Wendy blocked me when I asked her if she had another daughter as well!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently perving on her through the front window. You know the window where sheB d has no blinds or curtains and constantly talks to herself in front of. Poor fella was only putting his bins out I think znd gets accused of that! Wishful thinking of her behalf I think
Oh she’s unbelievable. Poor fella. What an absolute t bag she is

Mar 8, 2024
Yep it's embarrassing and nausiating to witness TBH. Shameless is not and never will be any sort of celebrity or actually famous. She will be well known on tiktok for all the wrong reasons but that is as far as it will go for her. Yep poor charlie, really disgusts me how she is treated by wendy compared to aimee and sadly i don't think wendy is one bit ashamed of it even though she really, really should be.
No they both don’t care at all. Aimee could drive to Charlie’s on the weekend with Wendy and h. She’s more than capable of driving to London. It’s disgusting they don’t make an effort to go see her and Ralph. Even just for the day. Least Charlie has an actual job and invests time on Ralph. She ss all over Aimee in the parenting ranks anyway

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Wendy blocked me when I asked her if she had another daughter as well!!!!

Crazy stuff altogether. She no doubt thinks anyone and everyone is "twolling" her like shameless does. Blocking and deleting won't make the truth go away wendy, you have 2 children and we can see you favour one over the other, and you, + the child you favour, rub it in the other's face, not giving a toss how she feels.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
No they both don’t care at all. Aimee could drive to Charlie’s on the weekend with Wendy and h. She’s more than capable of driving to London. It’s disgusting they don’t make an effort to go see her and Ralph. Even just for the day. Least Charlie has an actual job and invests time on Ralph. She ss all over Aimee in the parenting ranks anyway

Agree with all of this. Both wendy and aimee are well capable of driving to everywhere bar blackpool for some reason which is very very strange. I know wendy claims she has driving anxiety, now i can't claim to know anything about that but would driving anxiety prevent you from driving equal distance to one child's house but not the other way to the other? It might stop you from driving to a specific area but she has never mentioned and neither has aimee that it specifically prevents her from driving to blackpool. Oh i don't know, something strange about it all anyway.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I have been trying to catch up on the chat in between being out in the garden with the kids.

I see that Aimee Arsehole is still just that - an arsehole and being as smug as ever.

I also agree with Lurker about connecting with one another by sharing accounts and pics and so on.

Just be careful is my advice. You are all lovely and it nice that you want to connect but please keep yourselves safe! 💕

Hope everyone having a lovely Sunday - been playing in the garden, now sorting tea and sorting list for packing for holiday next week too!

Have a lovely Sunday all!

Mar 8, 2024
Agree with all of this. Both wendy and aimee are well capable of driving to everywhere bar blackpool for some reason which is very very strange. I know wendy claims she has driving anxiety, now i can't claim to know anything about that but would driving anxiety prevent you from driving equal distance to one child's house but not the other way to the other? It might stop you from driving to a specific area but she has never mentioned and neither has aimee that it specifically prevents her from driving to blackpool. Oh i don't know, something strange about it all anyway.

Yes they’re both well able. And even if Wendy can’t for whatever bullshit excise Aimee can drive them. She only visits them for occasions and they never go to theirs. If I was Charlie I’d tell them both to do off. It’s very strange