Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
No they both don’t care at all. Aimee could drive to Charlie’s on the weekend with Wendy and h. She’s more than capable of driving to London. It’s disgusting they don’t make an effort to go see her and Ralph. Even just for the day. Least Charlie has an actual job and invests time on Ralph. She ss all over Aimee in the parenting ranks anyway
She can't be fing arsed to go BECAUSE SHE CANT HAVE A DRINK AND GET PISSED UP COZ SHES GOTTA DRIVE HOME SELFISH t!! ALL SHE GIVES A do ABOUT IS BOOZING!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yes they’re both well able. And even if Wendy can’t for whatever bullshit excise Aimee can drive them. She only visits them for occasions and they never go to theirs. If I was Charlie I’d tell them both to do off. It’s very strange

Completely agree. If aimee can drive to london she can easily drive to blackpool if it is actually the case that wendy couldn't drive there. Very strange stuff altogether, baffling.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Completely agree. If aimee can drive to london she can easily drive to blackpool if it is actually the case that wendy couldn't drive there. Very strange stuff altogether, baffling.
Yeah but whenever she drives to London she stays over, so she gets pissed up. She's gotta drive home from Blackpool so THEREFORE 🧐 she can't have a drink THATS why she never goes and Gash Flash Granny's the same. She's a raging alki as well as her filthy t of a daughter so SHE never drives there either. SELFISH DESPERATE PAIR OF TWATS

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I was wondering before - do you think the reason W doesn’t visit C and R in Blackpool is anything to do with C dad being a policeman?

Could C have told her dad about all the scandal with the Duncle care home and so now they won’t go to Blackpool for that reason? Because maybe he flagged it onto the police force where it was all kicking off?

I know it most probably just because W favours Aimee Arsehole and can’t be bothered with C and R and don’t want to drive because they want to get pissed.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Just adding onto this, in my opinion there’s far more for the kids to do in Blackpool than there is in Southport. I think I’d be taking that opportunity a lot if my family lived there. Pleasure beach, seaworld, pier, arcades, madam toussads, pony ride on the beach. Just more lively and fun for the kids in my opinion. Think it’d be more than reasonable to take a trip down there a couple weekends out of the month so that everyone can have a fun day out (h, r, and the grown ups!)

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah but whenever she drives to London she stays over, so she gets pissed up. She's gotta drive home from Blackpool so THEREFORE 🧐 she can't have a drink THATS why she never goes and Gash Flash Granny's the same. She's a raging alki as well as her filthy t of a daughter so SHE never drives there either. SELFISH DESPERATE PAIR OF TWATS

Good point actually, makes sense now i think of it that both of them plan their driving around their drinking and trying to minimise the risk of being caught drink driving. The thing is though aimee may still be over the limit the day after when driving back from london.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Agree with all of this. Both wendy and aimee are well capable of driving to everywhere bar blackpool for some reason which is very very strange. I know wendy claims she has driving anxiety, now i can't claim to know anything about that but would driving anxiety prevent you from driving equal distance to one child's house but not the other way to the other? It might stop you from driving to a specific area but she has never mentioned and neither has aimee that it specifically prevents her from driving to blackpool. Oh i don't know, something strange about it all anyway.
Does it entail going on a motorway I wonder? She’s said before she can’t / won’t do those but it’s a daft excuse as she could jump on a train or even a coach 🙄

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I was wondering before - do you think the reason W doesn’t visit C and R in Blackpool is anything to do with C dad being a policeman?

Could C have told her dad about all the scandal with the Duncle care home and so now they won’t go to Blackpool for that reason? Because maybe he flagged it onto the police force where it was all kicking off?

I know it most probably just because W favours Aimee Arsehole and can’t be bothered with C and R and don’t want to drive because they want to get pissed.
I am sure Charlie’s dad knows all about that as it was national news but if he didn’t she would defo have filled him in. But he doesn’t live local he moved to the highlands so she’d not bump into him or anything like that.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Just adding onto this, in my opinion there’s far more for the kids to do in Blackpool than there is in Southport. I think I’d be taking that opportunity a lot if my family lived there. Pleasure beach, seaworld, pier, arcades, madam toussads, pony ride on the beach. Just more lively and fun for the kids in my opinion. Think it’d be more than reasonable to take a trip down there a couple weekends out of the month so that everyone can have a fun day out (h, r, and the grown ups!)

Ah okay. I don't live in the uk nor have children so wouldn't have a clue TBH. I only know both areas by name and know blackpool has some bits to see and do. But that's as far as my knowledge goes haha.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Does it entail going on a motorway I wonder? She’s said before she can’t / won’t do those but it’s a daft excuse as she could jump on a train or even a coach 🙄

I don't know TBH. Surely there would be a back route though if she insists on driving but can't drive on the motor way? Yep she could absolutely get the train if there is no suitable driving route, haven't a clue about coach though. Either way no excuse not to go.

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t sleep in Charlie’s though so not able to get pissed. She can if Charlie comes to them. So that’s why it’s always her visiting these two pissheads