Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
OMG!!! I JUST COMMENTED HERE THAT SHE LOOKS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!! fING STOMACH ON HER !!!! and before anyone starts I'm not ripping into bigger girls but girls who say they're a size 10 when it's clear THEYRE A fING SIZE 14-16 NEED RIPPING INTO !!!! COZ THEYRE LYING BASTARDS
I reckon that’s why the change of clothes, this jeans were so tight she must’ve had a fanny and butt wedgie, the filter didn’t filter Aimless

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
They drink and drive by the looks of some of their videos. Selfish fs

They definitely do drink and drive, i'm convinced of that. At the same time i do think they try minimise the risk of being caught and plan their driving around being able too drink and then drive home. Absolute madness whatever the exact truth is.

Mar 8, 2024
They definitely do drink and drive, i'm convinced of that. At the same time i do think they try minimise the risk of being caught and plan their driving around being able too drink and then drive home. Absolute madness whatever the exact truth is.
Aimee deffo has a few then drives home. She was proven to say about not filming her Prosecco cus she was driving. It’s so dangerous

Mar 8, 2024
*EDITED TO ADD TRIGGER WARNING ABOUT WEIGHT AND SIZES*

I know this is off topic but it is related to the double standards we all see on the illusion that is TT. It's also the reason I and prob other's don't post much...

I just saw a lady's post of her going down a water slide and the mockery, bullying and quite frankly disgusting comments about her weight were being made.

It made me so so angry. She wasn't even that big tbh.(I'm bigger) but that's not the point. I felt compelled to post (like an idiot) as I was shocked how TT can leave this lady exposed to 'actual bullying" and by mostly men! Some men defended her.

So..My comment gets hauled as against community guidelines. 🤷‍♀️ (I bleeped out naughty words) but they have allowed all those comments to remain. Flabbergasted!

The likes of Aimee and her lies and fakery, fraud (ASA), gaslighting her followers, leading her huns to go bully ppl for having opinions, filtering to f*ck out of themselves whilst being an "influencer" which leaves a potential impression on younger or vulnerable people about weight, sizes, skin or eating habits.

TT is a joke. No responsibility for the issues as all they care about is ££££
Very rare that I comment like that on TT but felt i wanted to in support of this poor lady. When i do comment it's out of support or appreciaton of someone.

It's not affected me personally having the comment removed as it wasn’t my orginal post but made me question wtf TT are entertaining. Very cross.

Yes, I could have written without using words indicating swearing to get my message across but I didn't actually swear and have read worse..actual swearing and the kind of comments on that lady's size and appearance.

The only reason Aimee gets comments on her size and appearance imo is the fact she lies, filters and deceives her viewers which is an issue when you are a "influencer" and stuffing your gob every 5 minutes with no repercussions! (Yet)
The comments made about her are also not on the public platform of TT so unless u go looking..she wud not see them. Not that she cares anyway...just ups the filters and continues her disordered eating triggering everyone! (Not me personally but I have seen comments by other users on here related to her triggering❤️)

Sorry for the rant and I know slightly off track but WTAF tiktok!!🤦‍♀️🤬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_183151_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_183151_TikTok.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 87

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Completely agree. If aimee can drive to london she can easily drive to blackpool if it is actually the case that wendy couldn't drive there. Very strange stuff altogether, baffling.
Yeah but whenever she drives to London she stays over, so she gets pissed up. She's gotta drive home from Blackpool so THEREFORE 🧐 she can't have a drink THATS why she never goes and Gash Flash Granny's the same. She's a raging alki as well as her filthy t of a daughter so SHE never drives there either. SELFISH DESPERATE PAIR OF TWATS