Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
This is so sad and so wrong !! Good for you twinnie for trying to stick up for her, I don't normally comment on things but think I would of to.
So bad TT deemed that wrong but not the actual comments for the poor lady. Same with A and her guard dogs!! It's all wrong.
I am the same, love the animal ones, occasional funny ones, stylish creators and for me the football content !
The bad far outweigh the good on TT and the sooner it's gone through better I think xx
Thanks twinnie ❤️
And thought so tik tok 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_201713_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_201713_TikTok.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 48
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
I think it’s always been cropped? Unless the video I found her wearing it isn’t the one you mean 😩 IMG_3622.jpeg
The one i saw was either july or august last year so a fair while back . The difference to her physically is really sad having gained so much weight and the texture of her skin especially face and top of her chest has really deteriorated

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't even watch her today. The dislike I have for her is off the scale. I came across a video earlier she posted about being bullied all her life. It's not that people bully her it's they just don't like her. I would be having a really long look at myself and my actions if I was disliked so much. Does she not find it odd that she is "bullied" in every walk of life? No real friends. Boyfriends end the same way. Sister doesn't really like her. Only has her mum for someone to hang about with. And we are supposed to be jealous? Of what? She is merely existing, not living a life.

Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And the way she just pisses money down the drain. My whole ceiling collapsed in one of the rooms recently, having to use what I had put by for summer holidays to have it all repaired. All while she goes to m and s 9 times a week and buys expensive vile Marc Jacobs sliders! She isn't relatable as a single mother at all!!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Every single video she does the forgetting what things are called thing. Give it up as it’s not funny or quirky it’s really boring. Irritating prick.

Instead of acting all smug and celebrating a blue tick like it’s something special try cleaning your house, washing your dishes (how you run out of clean plates in a 2 person household is beyond lazy) and making your child some nutritious meals. Also get a life and get a bath whilst you are at it.

Mar 8, 2024
Every single video she does the forgetting what things are called thing. Give it up as it’s not funny or quirky it’s really boring. Irritating prick.

Instead of acting all smug and celebrating a blue tick like it’s something special try cleaning your house, washing your dishes (how you run out of clean plates in a 2 person household is beyond lazy) and making your child some nutritious meals. Also get a life and get a bath whilst you are at it.
It’s not funny at all. I don’t know why she thinks it’s funny 🤦🏻‍♀️ she just looks like an even bigger t than she already does

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And the way she just pisses money down the drain. My whole ceiling collapsed in one of the rooms recently, having to use what I had put by for summer holidays to have it all repaired. All while she goes to m and s 9 times a week and buys expensive vile Marc Jacobs sliders! She isn't relatable as a single mother at all!!!
I was so mad at her video yesterday morning as she was laughing that she was getting the garden done again after less than 12 months on from spending loads on it doing. Like how is it even funny that you are going to pay loads more money out. Her money waste is utterly despicable. And it’s laughable she claims to save for a sofa or saving for a ceiling doing.
It’s not funny at all. I don’t know why she thinks it’s funny 🤦🏻‍♀️ she just looks like an even bigger t than she already does
She has defo seen some other creator do it and tries to pass it off as a quirky personality trait. She’s a braindead munter.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

She’s such a lazy arse!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Couldn't even watch her today. The dislike I have for her is off the scale. I came across a video earlier she posted about being bullied all her life. It's not that people bully her it's they just don't like her. I would be having a really long look at myself and my actions if I was disliked so much. Does she not find it odd that she is "bullied" in every walk of life? No real friends. Boyfriends end the same way. Sister doesn't really like her. Only has her mum for someone to hang about with. And we are supposed to be jealous? Of what? She is merely existing, not living a life.