Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh Lurker I am sorry you feel like that. Really it isn’t fair that certain things do seem like taboo subjects. I’m fairly outspoken and don’t care who I offend for the most part, but even I’ve kept restraint on certain subjects to simply avoid the thread descending into absolute carnage. Maybe we need to just think f*ck it and just say what we want, if someone doesn’t like it they don’t have to be replied to etc.
I’ve kept quiet a lot also, because I’ve wanted to not cause friction or offence. More importantly I ain’t here to police the situations that occur I joined for the laughs and to air my thoughts.
I’ve been here since the very beginning and today I just don’t feel like the respect I had for others was reciprocated and I was trying to play devils advocate because I did see both points.
I openly shared on the other thread that I agree with TL with the following people on TikTok and people using their real accounts I did say that it’s up to them, it’s their decision.
TL have opinions, yes, they are entitled to them and most of them are on a separate thread meaning if we are merely reading Aimee’s what we don’t know don’t bother us type of thing.
I just don’t know at this point… sorry for rambling!

april

May 20, 2024
Edinburgh
I have said this before & Gavin agrees with me 100%, opinions are like arseholes we all have them, if don’t like what is written on here don’t look & if you don’t like what’s written on TL then don’t look, it’s that simple. If I agree with what’s written on here then I will give it a like if don’t agree I will scroll past. To be honest I can’t be doing with unnecessary arguing, it’s pointless & at times tedious because it takes away what we are all really here for & for me it’s to take the piss out of oinking Olga.
Anyways as you can probably tell I’m a tad grumpy today, the joys of being 27wks pregnant at the old age of 38, everything hurts & I need a Starbar & some Irn bru.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
I'm on tattle but don't post much thesedays as limited with time and although I do like it, I feel like a couple of posters there are delighting in coming on here to cause chaos as they want to ruin it for others and will wait around to use any excuse. All a bit sad really.

Mar 8, 2024
And also to be brutally honest this is all giving Aimee’s comment section fighting over people for disagreeing with one individual.
And I don’t care what people think of that statement in my opinion it is true.
I hate all the arguing too lovely. I just stay out of it and scroll on because if I start I can’t control my lack of a filter. I like the little community here and wish everyone could get on with differing opinions. I think I’m one of the younger ones here but i respect everyone’s varying opinions whether I agree with them or not.

Apr 13, 2024
uk
I'm on tattle but don't post much thesedays as limited with time and although I do like it, I feel like a couple of posters there are delighting in coming on here to cause chaos as they want to ruin it for others and will wait around to use any excuse. All a bit sad really.
I genuinely don’t think anyone wants to cause chaos over there to be honest and I don’t think many on here do too, but you should be able to voice your opinion without being told ti do off etc

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Before I was blocked months ago I suggested her symptoms could be perimenopause and got hunted. Then I said the fluff wasn't my cup of tea - blocked 🤣. Got a burner account and don't follow any of them now.
Anyway she really is getting boring, groundhog hauls, clapback then ad. Same lunch and dinner/takeaway. Could watch last year's and not notice.
Except the filters working harder now 🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I hate all the arguing too lovely. I just stay out of it and scroll on because if I start I can’t control my lack of a filter. I like the little community here and wish everyone could get on with differing opinions. I think I’m one of the younger ones here but i respect everyone’s varying opinions whether I agree with them or not.
I agree with you, I just feel like it’s ok to give an opinion on the things we see on here and I feel it should be respected that they will differ sometimes.
I just don’t have the words currently, I simply tried to see it from both sides, as sometimes that helps, I just feel like it’s either stay quiet or get told that you’re wrong, I’ve seen endless comments saying how it was obvious it wasn’t about Aimee, which I said not K40 I stand by it, it could look that way or interpreted that way because it is Aimee’s thread.
I guess as much as life gets difficult I wouldn’t let it turn me any type of way because it only eats up at me, not the person who caused it. (I’m not saying wishing it on vermin is wrong before anyone takes that wrong I mean in general!) karma is a thing.
❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve kept quiet a lot also, because I’ve wanted to not cause friction or offence. More importantly I ain’t here to police the situations that occur I joined for the laughs and to air my thoughts.
I’ve been here since the very beginning and today I just don’t feel like the respect I had for others was reciprocated and I was trying to play devils advocate because I did see both points.
I openly shared on the other thread that I agree with TL with the following people on TikTok and people using their real accounts I did say that it’s up to them, it’s their decision.
TL have opinions, yes, they are entitled to them and most of them are on a separate thread meaning if we are merely reading Aimee’s what we don’t know don’t bother us type of thing.
I just don’t know at this point… sorry for rambling!
I know what you mean about not wanting to feel like you are policing threads, I felt I was doing that a few month back as my bossy nature was trying to stir the convo back to A! Oops. It’s a hard one. But yeah you can disagree but still be respectful. And people always tell A not to read here if she doesn’t like what’s written, that same thing applies about people here about TL.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know what you mean about not wanting to feel like you are policing threads, I felt I was doing that a few month back as my bossy nature was trying to stir the convo back to A! Oops. It’s a hard one. But yeah you can disagree but still be respectful. And people always tell A not to read here if she doesn’t like what’s written, that same thing applies about people here about TL.
Yes. I don’t want to appear bossy as I always seem to be saying something, first the radio incident, then the sharing of TikTok profiles and now this today. Maybe I do it to myself at this point 😔

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes. I don’t want to appear bossy as I always seem to be saying something, first the radio incident, then the sharing of TikTok profiles and now this today. Maybe I do it to myself at this point 😔
No you don’t, all absolutely fair points and ones you are perfectly entitled to air. This is not A’s comment section where people are censored.

Jun 7, 2023
I do think TL mean no harm generally but I think they’re in a minority with people like us who don’t agree with everything that’s said and done here but when they haven’t agreed, they’ve been jumped on and it’s caused some bitterness. I think if this thread was more open to discussion rather than attack, it would have never become this hostile over the two sites

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
On another note. The plasterer who was doing my ceiling didn't turn up!!! My house is upside down, mattresses in living room, wardrobes in the hallway, kids sleeping on the sofa bed. And me?? Poured a large prosecco, had a cry 🤣🤣 and will plough on again tomorrow.

Wish I had a sugar daddy like aimless. Why couldn't my mum of been a s who got her leg over rich men??? But nah, our Sandra was a respectable dental nurse!!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No you don’t, all absolutely fair points and ones you are perfectly entitled to air. This is not A’s comment section where people are censored.
I feel the same way, that’s how it should be.
I’m not slating anyone, I’m not saying anything bad about anyone but I have said this to Jo previously that her hatred for Aimee is eating her up, I’m sure she is a lovely person. But at the end of the day none of us know each other, we don’t know anything other than what we chose to share and that may not be truthful stuff either.
Yet they’re defended to the extent it’s giving hun energy. The one reason why I dislike Aimee is because her and her Huns are like that.
This thread is meant to advocate for and do the opposite and at the moment it is doing anything but ❤️❤️

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
A blind man on a galloping horse can she Jo was not wishing cancer on Aimee! I think there is fery afoot here! Man the bridges - protect our Joe ….. again! To the TT brigade we can’t comment on your side so it’s hardly a fair fight is it? Why do some of you want to keep having sly digs? Are we not all in the same boat here? I watched TT for ages cheering you all on - it was so frustrating not being able to comment and god knows Oinking Olga could make a saint scream! Please just back off a bit and let us vent the steam we have been forced to hold in - we can’t have trolls bashing trolls can we? 🤣
Fair fight - really 🤷‍♀️ 🤔

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I think what annoys some of the members here is that TL can jump on here at any time and air their views while we can't do the same.
Me personally I'm just here to rip aimless a new one, as i cant stomach the fat herpese riddled, greasy pig.

I don't agree with just popping on here when you don't usually comment to pick apart someone's comment knowing fine that others will have an opinion on that and the if deflects away from the real reason we are here.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I do think TL mean no harm generally but I think they’re in a minority with people like us who don’t agree with everything that’s said and done here but when they haven’t agreed, they’ve been jumped on and it’s caused some bitterness. I think if this thread was more open to discussion rather than attack, it would have never become this hostile over the two sites
Yeah rather than us all be in it together, it’s become them and us. It’s a shame really as fundamentally we all agree on the subject of A. It’s only one subject that all the disagreement seems to be about too between both sites. The rest is just the odd trivial bickering.

Although a lot took offensive to Sazza calling us bellends but I said she’s an Arsenal fan so her opinion is void 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I feel the same way, that’s how it should be.
I’m not slating anyone, I’m not saying anything bad about anyone but I have said this to Jo previously that her hatred for Aimee is eating her up, I’m sure she is a lovely person. But at the end of the day none of us know each other, we don’t know anything other than what we chose to share and that may not be truthful stuff either.
Yet they’re defended to the extent it’s giving hun energy. The one reason why I dislike Aimee is because her and her Huns are like that.
This thread is meant to advocate for and do the opposite and at the moment it is doing anything but ❤️❤️
Yeah the last thing any of us want is to be seen as the same as the toothless mafia that support A, that’s as offensive as it comes to be honest 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think what annoys some of the members here is that TL can jump on here at any time and air their views while we can't do the same.
Me personally I'm just here to rip aimless a new one, as i cant stomach the fat herpese riddled, greasy pig.

I don't agree with just popping on here when you don't usually comment to pick apart someone's comment knowing fine that others will have an opinion on that and the if deflects away from the real reason we are here.
At one stage we welcomed their input? Sure K40 appeared today and posted her view on a comment but I guess it triggered her and others have had an opinion on it, at first Jo was just asked a question the reaction caused the friction not the original comment in my opinion.

However, primarily we are here to discuss Aimee 5 names, the vulture Huns, laugh at MTH and just generally be a community.
❤️❤️❤️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Genuine question here. Why after a certain time, namely DUD, does Aimless go missing in action?
No lives nothing just crickets. 🤔
Maybe she's having a bath/shower.. Nope!
Maybe she's cleaning her house/house hold chores like ironing etc... Nah!!
I know!! Probably lying in a heap with her legs in the air after a few canned cocktail taste tests 😁