Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m starting to think it’s all the same person.

Sorry edit that… I’ve thought for a while….
Agree I think there is someone on here with multiple accounts and it's becoming a bit unhinged. Not my cup of tea at all. When one account isn't getting the attention it's looking for they jump on another and start. All very odd behaviour and becoming obvious now x

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I had high hopes for the ‘legal’ downfall of Aimee with what was promised here but nothing seems to have come of it 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think Aimee’s ‘karma’ will happen until TT dies a death (I’ve got my fingers crossed for that) only then will her vacuous, single life with no audience be all she has and she will hate it. Unfortunately when that does happen we won’t be able to witness it
I’ve heard something about TikTok going in the US? Don’t know if it’s official or anything! That will get a lot of views down across all content creators! Which means less money … I wonder how long TikTok will survive after that 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Agree I think there is someone on here with multiple accounts and it's becoming a bit unhinged. Not my cup of tea at all. When one account isn't getting the attention it's looking for they jump on another and start. All very odd behaviour and becoming obvious now x
100% agree.
I’ve spotted it for a while but as I’ve said I don’t air my opinion I just stick to being a gossiping wee cow. But never are certain users all talking at the same time.

One in, one out.

Mar 8, 2024
I just think he’s so boring, we have such great attacking talents and he stifles it with his defensive tactics. Plus he picks the likes of Maguire and Henderson. But I do hope it’s a good tournament! I love a beer garden when the weather is good and with England on the big screen!
Yeah I get what you are saying but just breaking news he's not taking hendo or rashford. Maquire will be in it though. He's quite handy in the box though.
I think he needs to balance it and he has rice to be that defensive midfielder who is more than capable of attacking too. Here's hoping we get the weather for the beer garden !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
100% agree.
I’ve spotted it for a while but as I’ve said I don’t air my opinion I just stick to being a gossiping wee cow. But never are certain users all talking at the same time.

One in, one out.
It's so odd. And if we don't hate her with the same venom it kicks off.

I'm just going to say it, some are just ruining it for us who wanted to in general gossip and air our views about her. There is someone with some weird hatred for her which I want no part of. It's making you look like a first class loonball!!!

Jun 7, 2023
Oh my god it’s like deja vu in here.

Why is it every time someone goes against the grain here so to speak or calls out sty behaviour, an account appears and starts going mad and throwing insults around??

It’s making it more and more clear to me that I was right all along. I’ve had the same suspicion for weeks, actually longer than a month but every time I’ve said it I’ve been jumped on for it.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It's so odd. And if we don't hate her with the same venom it kicks off.

I'm just going to say it, some are just ruining it for us who wanted to in general gossip and air our views about her. There is someone with some weird hatred for her which I want no part of. It's making you look like a first class loonball!!!
I’m just here to chat s about her till she washes her hair and tidies her house 🤷‍♀️
I know what a commitment that is but I’m a committed person

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my god it’s like deja vu in here.

Why is it every time someone goes against the grain here so to speak or calls out sty behaviour, an account appears and starts going mad and throwing insults around??

It’s making it more and more clear to me that I was right all along. I’ve had the same suspicion for weeks, actually longer than a month but every time I’ve said it I’ve been jumped on for it.
I feel a lot of people kept quiet to keep the peace and hoping it calmed down on its own.
I was hopeful once it was addressed it was spiralling with the radio show that it would calm down, seems I’ve been proved wrong!
And even now if you speak up against anything you get jumped on quicker than Aimee jumps on someone called Dave.
🤣

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I’M BACK MOFOS!!!

Missed me?? Ha ha ha.

You know what derails this thread?? Grown ass woman creaming themselves over Taylor shift and boring us all with their outfit choices and bragging about how much it’s cost and how angry they will be if Aimee goes to the same concert as them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Grown ass woman!! Plllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseee!!!

Also last week you were all jumping on someone till you found out the poor girl was actually in hospital receiving chemo.

Have a fing word with yourselves!!!

Honestly there is a lot on here that are nothing but hypocrites. Last week bashing someone with cancer and this week bashing Jo. AGAIN.

I don’t know who Jo is, nor do I care. I dislike Aimee and the reports Jo has put in on her are right and just. End of.

Also remember me? I was the one calling out a Tattler for calling Woe despicable names!!! Jo is right, they came for woe after calling H Mr Burns, Oliver Twist and the rest for years!!! do off with your multiple faces!!

Also TL do argue and b, just the other week they upset Sazza when she is vulnerable.

You know why TL doesn’t have as much drama?

They don’t detail the thread with utter se like you lot do! The threads about Aimee. Not the fing DMs you are wearing to a concert. Give me strength.

Get back to it being about Aimee. Nobody wants ALL of your opinions when something breaks out between a few users!! You’re all to blame. You can’t help yourselves.

Now once again, put it back to Aimee!! It is here name on the thread you bunch of wombats!
Calm down Jo 😄