Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Jun 7, 2023
I feel a lot of people kept quiet to keep the peace and hoping it calmed down on its own.
I was hopeful once it was addressed it was spiralling with the radio show that it would calm down, seems I’ve been proved wrong!
And even now if you speak up against anything you get jumped on quicker than Aimee jumps on someone called Dave.
🤣
And that’s bloody quick 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I feel a lot of people kept quiet to keep the peace and hoping it calmed down on its own.
I was hopeful once it was addressed it was spiralling with the radio show that it would calm down, seems I’ve been proved wrong!
And even now if you speak up against anything you get jumped on quicker than Aimee jumps on someone called Dave.
🤣
My mind is made up about the situation, and being an Aries I won’t admit I’m wrong or change my mind so I’m sticking with it 🤣
But it’s so obvious just I don’t think people wanted to believe it was happening.

Anyways, I’ve engaged in way more ‘drama’ than I normally do but soon as I seen that long winded theatrical entrance from the renegade master out of the deepest corner of comment cafe I thought Nah, too obvious.

As we were.

What do we reckon is for dinner tonight?
Picky tea. H isn’t that hungry.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Isn't there a chatter thread for people that dont want to talk about Aimee?
Yes - although I do feel this topic is Aimee related and I think I had every right to respond in the way I have and everyone else has also.
We’ve changed subject numerous times then someone else appears and re starts it.
That cannot be helped 🤷‍♀️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
🤣
True, am just hitting ignore these days it's easier. I don't have the time or energy to get caught up in some of the t!t for t!t nonsense

Peace all

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I find it funny when an account sticks up for jo they constantly put "I don't know her" or "she doesn't know I'm writing her"

It's giving Martha vibes now. And I have just hit the ignore button for those who are part of it. I dislike aimless as much as the next but it's looking stalkerish now. And the hatred is just way way way to much!! To be fair TL did warn us about it all, I took a step back and just observed because if you didn't believe it you where jumped on. Well I don't believe it and think there is some fantasist bull s going on.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I find it funny when an account sticks up for jo they constantly put "I don't know her" or "she doesn't know I'm writing her"

It's giving Martha vibes now. And I have just hit the ignore button for those who are part of it. I dislike aimless as much as the next but it's looking stalkerish now. And the hatred is just way way way to much!! To be fair TL did warn us about it all, I took a step back and just observed because if you didn't believe it you where jumped on. Well I don't believe it and think there is some fantasist bull s going on.
Every time there is something with Jo, an account comes out the woodwork and backs her up and how everyone who went against her grain are horrible, two faced, bitches, hypocrites etc etc.

I’m not being gaslight in to feeling like a bad person, because I didn’t agree with someone, or do things to their extreme.

It’s one person, playing all.
That’s me and my two pence.

IMG_6898.jpeg