Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Spot on! There couldn’t be any more clues, and Aimee was still acting stupid.
Because figuring Jo out would leads to bigger things, not knowing who she was essentially left things where they were at all times.
The progression of Jo vs Aimee is a very controlled narrative by one person…
At this point wouldn’t surprise me if she just saw Aimee ONCE in Tesco 🤣🤣

Jun 7, 2023
My head is fully falling off here.
Will admin message back to the user who reported Jo?
Why has MTH posted a video on here after saying he couldn’t comment but could read. If he’s read here he would’ve seen us all confused about the comments he made about shagging Aimee and how he ‘laughs with Andy’ Why hasn’t he addressed that? I commented on his video to come on here and he blatantly ignored but he responded back to Jo
Jo gave so many clues of herself up to the whole of the internet and Aimee still didn’t seem to know who she was. She posted that Jo was her real name, her car, where she lives, she knew Aimee at age 11, had police round her house because of Aimee and I’m sure there’s more that I can’t think of at the top of my head. These would ring alarm bells in my head if I knew this person, and I’d quickly know who it was… let’s give Aimee a bit of credit she’s not that thick.
Also she states Aimee would not recognise her as she’s changed so much. Who changes that much really? Unless she’s had full plastic surgery on her face and body.
And now there’s the name “Adam” on her profile which could very well be a random name to protect her identity but she hadn’t done a very good job of it so far had she.
Christ I need an early night and 12 bottles of Kylie.
She also said if Aimee seen her she’d s herself. So which is it?🤣

Apr 25, 2024
UK
Sending you a big virtual hug, I know at one stage a lot of us didn’t see eye to eye with you, but I hope we can let it be in the past. ❤️
Absolutely thelurker66 all forgotten ❤️
No @longtimechatterbox just my big gob getting me into trouble a few weeks back. I want to change my name but I can’t yet. I’ve thought of a couple of good ones so will let you know 😃

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
this is my theory
Jo had a profile pic of her and her dogs on her TikTok account. She was messaging ‘woe’ (herself) a lot. So we know Jo was real. Her account was called ‘Jo and d*****’ (her dogs name)
She had tattoos and dark hair. She had a following and followers too. I looked and saw.
So I doubt it was anything to do with Aimless

‘Pink giraffe’ who posted the pic of the car was also ‘Jo’
I do believe she lives in Southport and knows aimless

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Personally I don’t think Jo is Aimee, I think she’s actually called Jo, I doubt the rest of the story though I highly doubt Aimee would report herself, she’s thick not that calculated.
She trips over her own lies often hence why there is pages like this because we spot the trips!
Anyway I’m moving on from this now it’s been dealt with, I’d have loved for to record herself doing the egg and spoon race. I feel let down 🤣 cause that would be hilarious.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Absolutely thelurker66 all forgotten ❤️
No @longtimechatterbox just my big gob getting me into trouble a few weeks back. I want to change my name but I can’t yet. I’ve thought of a couple of good ones so will let you know 😃
Awww I thought you maybe changed it now we all get one chance to change again. I thought about changing mine but can’t think what I want 😂
Not everyone is going to agree with each other. So long as bridges can be built and it respected we’re all raised differently so think differently, and challange differently. ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
this is my theory
Jo had a profile pic of her and her dogs on her TikTok account. She was messaging ‘woe’ (herself) a lot. So we know Jo was real. Her account was called ‘Jo and d*****’ (her dogs name)
She had tattoos and dark hair. She had a following and followers too. I looked and saw.

There was a member on here called that name Jo and d **** unless I’m imagining things

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
this is my theory

Yes I’m leaning towards it not being Aimee myself

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
this is my theory

I’m believe pink giraffe was too! And Jos pal crusty knickers (self proclaimed) 🤣

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
this is my theory

Oh mate why did you do that to me? I was on a roll connecting the dots and forming sentences

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
Yes - Makes you wonder doesn’t it!
Could it all really be one person?
I don't think it was Aimee. I know she's bad, but I don't think she would report herself to the DVLA and draw attention to herself like that, especially if she is drink driving sometimes. That makes no sense. I think this person may live near Aimee, but does she really know her, who knows. As I said in my other post she comes across as a bit of a fantasist and a bit strange. Maybe someone with mental health problems. Unfortunately she will probably try to join again, and that's the problem. These type of forums seem to attract the werid and strange 😂 MTH is still on Instagram so I don't think that account has anything to do with Jo either.

Last edited: