Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I don't think aimee would report herself either. But she may have had a change in her condition that meant she had to inform the dvla. That's what I meant.
It's weird cos the whole forgetting words to things etc etc how the drs randomly called her to book in the appointment then
The video after the drs assessment where she was overly dramatic "just breathe aimee" is all a bit suss.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not, I left the group in April after the radio drama, been keeping up with it but every time I thought it was safe and calm to come back it started again, usually the same suspect causing it…but looks like they’ve gone now, unless I haven’t caught up properly?
Did you have another name previously?
Sorry I’m just nosey 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ned means chav? She really is. I asked on her before if she puts that accent on and no shock she does.
I skim past her, as a Scot I don’t claim her. I’m from Edinburgh originally but moved out the city now. My accent is quite ‘posh’ for a Scot 🤣
My fella is from England but moved to Scotland and had to adopt a Scottish accent to fit in with kids so he’s got an exaggerated Scottish accent. Stronger than mine 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I skim past her, as a Scot I don’t claim her. I’m from Edinburgh originally but moved out the city now. My accent is quite ‘posh’ for a Scot 🤣
My fella is from England but moved to Scotland and had to adopt a Scottish accent to fit in with kids so he’s got an exaggerated Scottish accent. Stronger than mine 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I know different cities have different accents but I can’t tell which is meant to be from where. I just had a feeling she was making hers stronger than it actually is. I should start a thread on her as that wedding of hers will have talking points galore 🙄🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Jigsaw do better, with your 9 followers and comments disabled. You want to stick up for Aimee, enable your comments, you’re not exactly getting your plight out there are you.

Awwwww poor twitpaw. 9 followers and probably 8 of them there to follow your s show. Ah well what a pity never mind #meeyesareinthbackofmeead.

Evening all, hope everyone is okay.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣🤣 I know different cities have different accents but I can’t tell which is meant to be from where. I just had a feeling she was making hers stronger than it actually is. I should start a thread on her as that wedding of hers will have talking points galore 🙄🤣
I maybe need to go start watching her. I don’t follow many people so my FYP can be random AF.
I see that Vic rose is back.
I watch Aimee’s when I read something here. I have a love:hate with Vav. I love to hate her.