Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I saw that, and I don’t know about you but it looked like it had been taken from an advert, the way it was placed in the field. Just looked a bit suss. I personally couldn’t take to her at all, which is why I left. The way she was recruiting people to follow her on TT and meeting up with people. All a bit strange. I agreed with lurker when she said be cautious but didn’t want to jump on after being absent for so long and voice the same opinion and risk getting pulled down, again.
Yeah I did a reverse image search and it was from an advert, a garage near Birmingham. I guess it could have still been hers, but it st alarm bells ringing in my head.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
There was a particular post she did quite a while ago, where she posted a picture of a really nice Range Rover and said she was going to be in a particular place in Southport and was saying something like come up and meet me if you dare, challenging her (Aimee) I commented on the car saying it was my dream, then she made some really odd comments, which I shut down because they were making me feel slightly uncomfortable. It was that post that made start wondering if she was genuine or not.
Me too! My first suspicion was that Range Rover 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Me too! My first suspicion was that Range Rover 🤣
Mine was the high up police person apparently helping her.. I work in forensic accounting and know from some of the cases I’ve been a part of, anyone high up in police would not risk a career to give someone info or try to help them with a non case especially knowing the person was posting on forums about it all.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Hopefully we are all back to normal now ladies! Although I'm sure they will have another rougue account!
Sirloin for me, medium rare and mash! Washed down with a freezing cold raspberry and peach cider!
Plasterer still didn't turn up! Have to get someone to do another quote and can't actually do it for 2 weeks..........rocks back and forth crying in the corner!!! Suppose there is worse going on in the world ❤️ didn't realise it was so hard to get work men!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Mine was the high up police person apparently helping her.. I work in forensic accounting and know from some of the cases I’ve been a part of, anyone high up in police would not risk a career to give someone info or try to help them with a non case especially knowing the person was posting on forums about it all.
That’s was weird. Thats actually the bit that turned me I couldn’t remember all I could remember was before crusty pants came.
But TL highlighted soo many inconsistencies and police wouldn’t risk their jobs, and every search is recorded etc etc.
Jo then came on and said pretty much verbatim her friend wasn’t helping for those reasons.
It was sketchy from the radio but from there I tapped out.

The pal coming on in her defence writing in italic to not seem like Jo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The radio announcement for me and the CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOW ABOUT DAT moment🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone! I haven’t joined in for ages since the last Jo Drama! I was really fed up with her and upset to be honest. I believed in her, but then got a bad vibe. I Have been reading and keeping up on here, but not wanting to join in about Aimee or any of it anymore really. But seeing another Jo Drama, I wanted to have one last say. I’ve no idea about Jo really but one thing that I had noticed is that she reacts in the same way as Aimee when things didn’t go her way and caused division and anger amongst some of you. I do believe she’s a trouble maker, an attention seeker and she’s on no particular side either. Shes played bat and ball and been reeling in her own fan base this last few months for her own sick game. Each time coming back with guilt tripping people with her problems that probably weren’t true. The ultimate drama queen I feel.
Anyway, as you all were 👍🏻💐

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hopefully we are all back to normal now ladies! Although I'm sure they will have another rougue account!
Sirloin for me, medium rare and mash! Washed down with a freezing cold raspberry and peach cider!
Plasterer still didn't turn up! Have to get someone to do another quote and can't actually do it for 2 weeks..........rocks back and forth crying in the corner!!! Suppose there is worse going on in the world ❤️ didn't realise it was so hard to get work men!
Sounds delish!!
I honestly can’t be bothered making my dinner. I just ate a donut about 10 minutes ago.
7/10. That’s all that you need to know from my taste test 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hello everyone! I haven’t joined in for ages since the last Jo Drama! I was really fed up with her and upset to be honest. I believed in her, but then got a bad vibe. I Have been reading and keeping up on here, but not wanting to join in about Aimee or any of it anymore really. But seeing another Jo Drama, I wanted to have one last say. I’ve no idea about Jo really but one thing that I had noticed is that she reacts in the same way as Aimee when things didn’t go her way and caused division and anger amongst some of you. I do believe she’s a trouble maker, an attention seeker and she’s on no particular side either. Shes played bat and ball and been reeling in her own fan base this last few months for her own sick game. Each time coming back with guilt tripping people with her problems that probably weren’t true. The ultimate drama queen I feel.
Anyway, as you all were 👍🏻💐
Welcome back ❤️ stay this time x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Radio announcement for me too, it went wayyyy too far! That was just plain bullying and going out of her way to be nasty in my opinion. She left for a few days after that didn’t she and then back with some sob story
Yes she did, not after her “friend” told us off in italics, to which she was asked about that friend, then the person got jumped on for asking AND THEN as Aimee would say 🤢 I asked and got the whole OHH I DIDNT KNOW I TOLD HER OFF NOW
2+2 was equaling 1000 at this point.
I am glad it’s done with now, I know more accounts will appear at some point though but for now I shall enjoy the peace🤣