Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I saw that, and I don’t know about you but it looked like it had been taken from an advert, the way it was placed in the field. Just looked a bit suss. I personally couldn’t take to her at all, which is why I left. The way she was recruiting people to follow her on TT and meeting up with people. All a bit strange. I agreed with lurker when she said be cautious but didn’t want to jump on after being absent for so long and voice the same opinion and risk getting pulled down, again.
Someone searched and posted the original on TL a few hours ago
Jo even blocked out a number plate that wasnt even on the car lol totally bonkers

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m gutted, Jo was going to buy me a birkin bag when she won the lottery 😂 that was the only post I think I ever commented on of hers, when she put a photo of a birkin.

I’m glad that we have harmony again, I’m a TL member, and I enjoy the banter on here. There’s enough room for everyone. Now not to say we won’t disagree, we are humans, but maybe we can just move on if we see something that grinds us a bit. Or ignore button if it really rattles.
I was going to out myself as to which TL I am. But I think I’ve grown accustomed to gingerbread ☺️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Okay. Caught up. Jeeeeez. Anyway I just want to point out to those who may have connected with Jo away from this site, be careful. Loads of posters were correct in pointing out we are anonymous for a VERY GOOD reason. Seems if she is angry folks get doxxed. It's more unhinged than a barn door.

❤️ and hugs for all who've mangled their heads today sorting all this out.

Aimless is still a whopping dickhead.

Snte from my Samsung fridge

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m gutted, Jo was going to buy me a birkin bag when she won the lottery 😂 that was the only post I think I ever commented on of hers, when she put a photo of a birkin.

I’m glad that we have harmony again, I’m a TL member, and I enjoy the banter on here. There’s enough room for everyone. Now not to say we won’t disagree, we are humans, but maybe we can just move on if we see something that grinds us a bit. Or ignore button if it really rattles.
I was going to out myself as to which TL I am. But I think I’ve grown accustomed to gingerbread ☺️
I’d buy you one if I won but you joked I was a vavinator and that’s no laughing matter.

angry tv show GIF by CBBC