Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Thanks to the person on TL for the reverse image search. Not sure if it's already been posted here my head is in a spin after today. I've noticed that Jo coloured in the red bits on the tyres 🤣 sorry no idea what they are called am no a car person I scoot aboot like this 👩‍🦼🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521-195248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521-195248_Chrome.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240521-195238_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521-195238_Chrome.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 80

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
What is the need for all that flora. Aimless I know you read here. You greedy disgusting greasy s. The greed out her is unreal. And she said she is adding more. Aimless just watch that video back, this is why you are single. You are repulsive. I know 20 stone brickies who eat less than you for an evening meal!
I couldn’t believe it when she said she’ll be adding more 😫

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thanks to the person on TL for the reverse image search. Not sure if it's already been posted here my head is in a spin after today. I've noticed that Jo coloured in the red bits on the tyres 🤣 sorry no idea what they are called am no a car person I scoot aboot like this 👩‍🦼🤣
Noooooooo she coloured the calipers in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What is the need for all that flora. Aimless I know you read here. You greedy disgusting greasy s. The greed out her is unreal. And she said she is adding more. Aimless just watch that video back, this is why you are single. You are repulsive. I know 20 stone brickies who eat less than you for an evening meal!
Her meals are se 🤢🤮. Carbs. Carbs and more Carbs. Great diet you’re feeding your child …. She pisses me off just how lazy she is…. Plenty of time for shopping 🛍️

Mar 8, 2024
And I'm not slagging anyone who eats alot. I love my food! It's when she hints to an eating disorder and her mum having to remind her to eat etc when in reality she eats like Eddie Hall in the lead up to a strong man competition
I love to eat. She loves to eat but makes out she doesn’t. Funny when she was saying her mum was worried about her not eating 😂😂😂😂😂 alright aims not a fing chance you’d forget to eat

Mar 8, 2024
Wow what a catch up that was on my train journey home!! 😳

Does a day ever pass that she isn't splashing the cash!! Relatable single mumma my arse !! She spends more in a day that I do in a month apart from grown up bills!

Tell your child no once in a while and yourself whilst you are at it, do you need it or just want it ffs, I can't even justify buying a coffee when out, I take a latte sachet in a keep warm mug.

I look forward to the day this all ends for her and we see her attempting to flog just juice again 🤣...its coming

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
And I'm not slagging anyone who eats alot. I love my food! It's when she hints to an eating disorder and her mum having to remind her to eat etc when in reality she eats like Eddie Hall in the lead up to a strong man competition
Her body would say otherwise

The chin is hanging lower each day. Her chin and neck are almost 1. Chin hammock
ok I’m done.

flyaway

May 21, 2024
Somewhere far away
Hey, I am a new user here. After following Aimee for over 2 years she's finally annoyed me so much I've "seen the light" after being blocked.

Couldn't read over 100 pages so picked a random high number and started reading from there, liking comments as I went. Sorry if that caused alarm.

I hope to be able to contribute to the thread, though I see it's bad timing with what's been found out today. Just my luck.