Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You my era? I’m an 85 baby.
I’m 85 too
Happy Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww Lurker pour yourself a glass you deserve it for keeping us all on track on here ❤️ Im not a swiftie or as Jo called her earlier Taylor SHIFT 😂 Not sure if that’s a typo or a tribute act.
I like heavy rock music and Death metal so no one ever wants to sit with me 😂
I’d sit with you! Fall out boy sugar we are going down is a guilty pleasure! 🤣
And thank you ❤️❤️❤️🥰 I hope nobody feels like I’m bossy sometimes 😩

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah she’s paying someone which I think she should’ve just done in the first place, flatpack ain’t easy and I’d have to get help if I didn’t have my hubby for things like that. Not as useless as her at anything else though, just want to make that clear 🤣

A lot of people would find flat pack difficult so don't worry one is not useless if they do find it difficult.
It's just one of those things as some stuff can be very easy and other stuff can have a ridiculous amount of pieces to put together.
Now in saying that who knows what the truth is with aimee even on this.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Aww Lurker pour yourself a glass you deserve it for keeping us all on track on here ❤️ Im not a swiftie or as Jo called her earlier Taylor SHIFT 😂 Not sure if that’s a typo or a tribute act.
Cooeeeee I'll sit at your table! Download/Sonisphere girly here 😁

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I love rock music, stuck in a bit of a 70's/80's time warp, although I do love a bit of Five Finger Death Punch. And I like pretty much any other genre except jazz!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Would make sense jigsaw was offended over being called “she” and I searched that username on the video and they haven’t posted that clip 🤣🤣 IMG_3629.jpeg
If they made it on their original account and saved to their phone and uploaded on the jigsaw account it would explain why it’s got that different username at the end of the video 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
A lot of people would find flat pack difficult so don't worry one is not useless if they do find it difficult.
It's just one of those things as some stuff can be very easy and other stuff can have a ridiculous amount of pieces to put together.
Now in saying that who knows what the truth is with aimee even on this.
Well yeah knowing her she was probably lying about even attempting it. Strikes me as something she would annoyingly say ‘isn’t the one’ 🤣🤣 she can’t even switch her dishwasher on to have clean plates so building flat pack I don’t think so 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Well yeah knowing her she was probably lying about even attempting it. Strikes me as something she would annoyingly say ‘isn’t the one’ 🤣🤣 she can’t even switch her dishwasher on to have clean plates so building flat pack I don’t think so 🤣

Any option could be true with aimee. She doesn't even know how to have a wash after all so nothing surprises me with her haha.