Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well I'm pleased that's all over and we can get back to a nice environment. Taking the piss out of cat piss.

Early night for me. Quick shower and a cuppa. Aimless I know you aren't familiar with it, but a shower is attached to a wall, provides hot water out a wee round head, or cold water if you please. You get some soap, it's usually in a bar or shower gel in a plastic bottle comes in different "flavours" you just get a cloth, rub it all over yourself and hey presto don't smell like a swamp donkey anymore! I will explain the whole hair washing thing for your tomorrow, it's alot to take in. LUSM ❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Just to lighten the mood. And no love Dave was never in love you! He saw big daddy warbucks and used you to get some extra cash in hand by "doing" your garden. Then slinging one up you.............said it was like throwing one of your pale sausages up the M1 motorway. Fanny like a wizards sleeve. More pricks than a 2nd hand dart board

Attachments

• 08e45e7366d8bae7bafef9df2d59de49.mp4
    1.2 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Well I'm pleased that's all over and we can get back to a nice environment. Taking the piss out of cat piss.

Early night for me. Quick shower and a cuppa. Aimless I know you aren't familiar with it, but a shower is attached to a wall, provides hot water out a wee round head, or cold water if you please. You get some soap, it's usually in a bar or shower gel in a plastic bottle comes in different "flavours" you just get a cloth, rub it all over yourself and hey presto don't smell like a swamp donkey anymore! I will explain the whole hair washing thing for your tomorrow, it's alot to take in. LUSM ❤️
Actually crying laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣 for someone flogging hair and beauty stuff she’s so grubby and greasy looking.

May 21, 2024
uk
@This Is Not An Ad - the fortune hotel is fab! I loved last weeks and can’t wait to catch up on this weeks, shame it’s only on 8 episodes but yeah loving it 🥰
It’s so good isn’t it! Think the Traitors has the edge but it’s still fab! Just caught up on last nights and now I think it’s time for bed! Will watch tonight’s episode in the morning 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Just to lighten the mood. And no love Dave was never in love you! He saw big daddy warbucks and used you to get some extra cash in hand by "doing" your garden. Then slinging one up you.............said it was like throwing one of your pale sausages up the M1 motorway. Fanny like a wizards sleeve. More pricks than a 2nd hand dart board
Send that audition tape into corrie ASAP

Mar 8, 2024
She’s stood in her kitchen, alone, dressed like Lloyd when he goes skiing, talking to no one, looks up and says that part whatever it is as if someone is stood there. Talk about poor me… attention seeking at is embarrassing finest. I’m mortified by this

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Evening ladies/gents 🥵wow, I've skipped many pages but I've read enough, I have to hold my hands up 🙌 I was one of the ones that once defended jo, only last night actually 🙈 I'm so embarrassed at myself 🙈 I can't say what's already been said, yous have all hit the nail on the head, I'm still so behind on all the other accounts 😕 as we were ❤️
Don’t worry about it, I think people wanted to see someone bring Aimee down, we wanted to believe.
Your name 😂😂😂😂💀

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Yessss I'm here!!! Just having a quick catch up with a brew!! I'm not going to say the q**** word re work right now because you know that'll be the biggest jinx and I'll be done for 🤣
Hope everyone's made it safe and well. Cheers to not being a blue tick t ❤️🥴
Just saying hello I’m all confused on here and can hardly see any names I know 😢 I’m still struggling, been a difficult ‘phone calls’ few days But we keep going eh Much love 🩷

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She’s stood in her kitchen, alone, dressed like Lloyd when he goes skiing, talking to no one, looks up and says that part whatever it is as if someone is stood there. Talk about poor me… attention seeking at is embarrassing finest. I’m mortified by this
It's the half pathetic feel sorry for me smiles. Gets me every time