Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Hi all bloody hell trying to catch up is impossible I'm on a 4 day break to Prague with my son, just having a little catch up wirh a coffe eholst hes nipped up to the room ha but I'm still abit far behind, it all seems to have gotten out of hand, has itsmejo gone now? Still got 30 pages to catch up on 😅 will try when I can. Much love to all xxx

Hope you are having a great time ....happy catching up i😳😊 XX

flyaway

May 21, 2024
Somewhere far away
Good morning! What a gloomy day where I am, pouring with rain.

Currently sat waiting for the hubby, he has a new job and had to visit the site today with his paperwork. Should have been a 5 minute affair, he's already been waiting 30 mins! Gives me time to catch up here.

Just made another TT account to watch our lovely Aimee on, she's not posted yet I see.

Mar 8, 2024
Amazing as always but nadine and nicola carry them vocally and always have like so people are lying lol but it was still amazing because I don't expect perfect vocals. Cheryl and kimberley bring the moves lol poor Sarah it's so sad! I cried and they had several different tributes for her throughout. Was well thought out! Get tickets if you can, it's so worth it!

Yeah those 2 have good voices don't they and always carried the group along with Sarah 😞
Agree Cheryl always had the dance moves didn't she and x factor if you like, without being a good singer. I will definitely have a look as love their catchy songs 😊
Glad you had a good time x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Her morning post - AIMEE F off. Harper doesn’t eat a variety of food, she eats the same all the time and some of the most strangest concoctions in which you should be saying NO!!

She hasn’t got a clue how to parent, if harper has such a good relationship with food, she’d be eating anything & you don’t know what she likes as she don’t like the maple pork and you didn’t know she liked fish until a few months ago and has she eaten that since?NOPE

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why does she try using big words like she’s clever Ooooo cause you got your degree and you know every effing thing!
Degree in being an annoying bleep 🤣
Read a thesaurus before bed (actually probably doesn’t know what one is)

She’s far from educated like her Huns, using big words doesn’t make her big or clever it makes her sound like a t because we all know her vocab is limited to words like nice, delightful, stunning, fit,

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
Only 2 in my house and my 9yr old eats everything the same as me every night apart from peas cos he hates them 😂 he gets his own choice on a sat and it’s normally chicken salad wraps no cucumber and gravy here haha! He won’t eat fruit but he has sensory issues around the touch and he’s never asked for anything different from me because he enjoys the food I make from fresh!! If I gave him what H has he would be mortified 🙈 takeouts happen at the end of every month because that’s what he knows it’s not rocket science 🙄