Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Your profile pic is everything 😂😂😂👍👍
Another creation when she tried those shorts on a few weeks back and was compared to Don Estelle
😂

Mar 8, 2024
Right I'm caught up! I kept getting lost in the thread due to being on nights and then sort of lost on what was happening so I wasn't commenting as much! Then i had 2 hours sleep yesterday and was on me travels to see girls aloud with my daughter. Got in early hours seen on here and thought sweet baby jebus whats happened! But I can assure you lovely trolls I am real 🤣 @allaboardthebirkeybike don't you ever stop talking about things you love! Who gives a s what people think especially someone who appears to be that vindictive. Keep shining (and shimmering 🤭) also let's not all feel bad because some of us wanted to see the good in people. That's not a bad thing! I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday whatever you may be doing! 💕

I'm so jealous 😍 how was girls aloud? Keep seeing them on TT and their tribute to Sarah H 😢
some of the vocals sounded dodgy but saw in the comments most saying it wasn't like that live and was a good show XX

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm so jealous 😍 how was girls aloud? Keep seeing them on TT and their tribute to Sarah H 😢
some of the vocals sounded dodgy but saw in the comments most saying it wasn't like that live and was a good show XX
Amazing as always but nadine and nicola carry them vocally and always have like so people are lying lol but it was still amazing because I don't expect perfect vocals. Cheryl and kimberley bring the moves lol poor Sarah it's so sad! I cried and they had several different tributes for her throughout. Was well thought out! Get tickets if you can, it's so worth it!

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
You mean one person and their multiple personalities🤣🤣🤣
🤣 defo. Crikey I was just reading the faceless friends thread, not been on before, the detail Jo went into, everyone was ill even her dogs 🤔 well got to say Aimee was right…… 🙈 an unhinged obsessive weirdo who claimed to know her did have a vendetta against her it seems!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣 defo. Crikey I was just reading the faceless friends thread, not been on before, the detail Jo went into, everyone was ill even her dogs 🤔 well got to say Aimee was right…… 🙈 an unhinged obsessive weirdo who claimed to know her did have a vendetta against her it seems!
I need to go back and have a look. I started it but didn’t get notifications for it so forgot about it. Jumped back two weeks ago but haven’t been on since. I think the ailments were correct, which would lead to a desire to have attention!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh the blue pressure readings and all the technical stuff! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️ I do hope that was one thing she wasn’t lying about was the sick relative but wouldn’t shock me if she was! And only time Aimee has ever been right 🤣🤣🤣