Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Read a thesaurus before bed (actually probably doesn’t know what one is)

She’s far from educated like her Huns, using big words doesn’t make her big or clever it makes her sound like a t because we all know her vocab is limited to words like nice, delightful, stunning, fit,
The word she’s used I have a screenshot somewhere of Wendy being asked why she has two surnames and saying “it’s a derivative of my surname” 🤣🤣 IMG_3650.png

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve just read the original comment. It’s been taken out of context for a start, they simply said it isn’t something they would do, that they allow there kids the choice but will make the same thing for the whole family.
They weren’t saying she was this and that.
Or anything about H more saying that Aimee as an ADULT could just make the same for them both 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
"Content" must be drying up again. What utter bullshit is she talking now. I'm the same age as her. You could bring packed lunches to school it wasn't if you had allergies or whatever otherwise if not entitled then parents had to pay for hot meals. Dickhead. They also couldn't force fing feed you food. There's a difference between you not liking the food and you yourself forcing it into you because you wanted to eat and being sat down by a teacher or dinner lady and made eat things. That's a big accusation and is child abuse. We grew up and were in school in the 90s Aimee. We weren't in the times where children got slapped. Jesus christ. Best about this is the t went to private school where the children will have been more entitled. I always gave my child what she likes as she does have food aversion literally gags and vomits with textures and still can be the same at 18 but will try more now she's older. So I did us different meals which I get is easier as its thr two of you but just say that. Stop making it a massive fing thing. What isn't ok is what you feed her as in what you allow her to group together. There's no boundaries and her meals always look like an experiment. You aren't teaching her anything about a balanced diet or how to prepare meals. She's literally learning eat what you want. Who cares about your health? t! Other than this was it not always at home she said she has ptsd/trauma from lack of choice of foods. Did mummy give you a bollocking for that lie so now its the schools getting it? Jesus!!!!!

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
"Content" must be drying up again. What utter bullshit is she talking now. I'm the same age as her. You could bring packed lunches to school it wasn't if you had allergies or whatever otherwise if not entitled then parents had to pay for hot meals. Dickhead. They also couldn't force fing feed you food. There's a difference between you not liking the food and forcing it into you because you wanted to eat and bring say down by a teacher or dinner lady and made eat things. That's a big accusation and is child abuse. We grew up and were in school in the 90s Aimee. We weren't in the times where children got slapped. Jesus christ. Best about this is the t went to private school where the children will have been more entitled. I always gave my child what she likes as she does have food aversion literally gags and vomits with textures and still can be the same at 18 but will try more now she's older. So I did us different meals which I get is easier as its thr two of you but just say that. Stop making it a massive fing thing. What isn't ok is what you feed her as in what you allow her to group together. There's no boundaries and her meals always look like an experiment. You aren't teaching her anything about a balanced diet or how to prepare meals. She's literally learning eat what you want. Who cares about your health? t!
Pussycatchat was asking after you yesterday not sure if you saw 🥰🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I still don’t know who woeisme is. They ditched before I joined the thread! 🪡
Woe is me was a TikTok who trolled Aimee and is the reason for the crime reference number and “case worker”
They made videos, had H as the profile photo, claimed to know D2. They was a member on here at one point.
Thread 103 & 102 on tattle has a lot of woe stuff on if you ever want to go down the rabbit hole 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Woe is me was a TikTok who trolled Aimee and is the reason for the crime reference number and “case worker”
They made videos, had H as the profile photo, claimed to know D2. They was a member on here at one point.
Thread 103 & 102 on tattle has a lot of woe stuff on if you ever want to go down the rabbit hole 😂
I am absolutely going down the rabbit hole, this is the only person I am not familiar with 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I am absolutely going down the rabbit hole, this is the only person I am not familiar with 🤣
It was a crazy time! Woe eventually vanished after getting banned on TikTok numerous times and eventually vanished off here as well.
There is speculation that Jo is woe because Jo appeared in woes comments at first 🥴