Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@Mrs Full Monty ✨ thank you so much for the welcome back, now for the love of god remind me of who you were before the name change!! :oops::ROFLMAO::love: xxx
Oh yeah sorry 🤣🤣🤣 longtimechatterbox.. in the flesh.
bow down taylor swift GIF

Mar 20, 2024
uk
That’s the thing we all think Aimee is a t and can’t stand her, but the levels Jo went to were completely ott, it’s okay to dislike someone but to go them measures is just disgusting, I’m glad she’s gone and I hope she doesn’t come back .
I remember her going for a few days and honestly was a bit gutted when she popped back up is that mean? She didn’t come back with answers to questions either she just blamed it on her ADD (I think she said) deffo because she was neurodivergent was to blame and I didn’t think that was a fair excuse as just because you are neurodivergent doesn’t mean you don’t know right from wrong. Not everyone who is neurodivergent would go through those lengths she went to to get attention! It’s something different entirely she’s suffering with I’m afraid.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This has probably been said but just quickly before I go out. I was thinking last night that it's strange H is in A LOT of vids ATM. I honestly think she is as 'box clever and as cunning as they get with that. Think she's seen a major decline in views and engagement!! She knows if there's any consistency in her comments it's asking to see her 9YO daughter which is weird AF!! So I think she's sly AF and using H purely for more engagement and comments with some odd BS like
- So lovely to hear H... can we see her? 👀
- Love your relationship you're such a good mum 👀
- Omg she's so funny!! She's just like you.. I'll partially have to agree with that one she is like her... a rude brat!!

Anyway like I said may have already been mentioned. I'm off out now. I'll catch up later. Have a lovely afternoon all ❤️

I just get the feeling & Gavin 100% agrees that she is still in here somewhere, reading everything & making a list of who has spoken against her, (all of us.🤣🤣🤣) & she will be planning her next move, probs a CC hate page if she ain’t Jizzpig, but I have my suspicions she might just be Jizzpig. I think I might be paranoid, Gavin says no but I ain’t sure. 👀