Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I kept having wee bursts of
In this mornings I'm a perfect parent because my child chooses exactly what she wants to eat video. She has another suitcase behind her. I'm sure she's bought a few for recent trips. I'm starting to wonder if the wasteful one just chucks her suitcase after each holiday instead of unpacking and washing. It's a new level of idleness but I wouldn't put it past her
Where does she store all these things if she isn't just wasteful like that. I've a big enough house and I have 3 suitcases different sizes for me and my daughter for different kinds of trips and they take up enough room to store. She collects loads of s or appears to. Times I think she buys and returns alot of clothes and tat just so she has stuff to show as content

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure if that’s the real MTH. maybe I’m too suspicious now 😱

we need @Sevda_the_seagull to come and sort this out😆

I definitely don't think that new account on TT is MTH, think they are all old videos aren't they?
Also the real account went a bit strange too didn't it. Outing themselves as a ex of amimee's, then no one could get requests accepted but then Jo was speaking with them. Also she said they wasn't able to get back on here but then did appear and not much was said if anything ...it's all a bit odd 🙄🙄

Mar 20, 2024
uk
It’s thunder and lightening here.. 🌩️
This would be an epic time for a dramatic entrance 🤣
101 dalmatians smoking GIF

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Like the video in her 80s content room ‘and what products can I have’
‘What do you want?’
‘Well what can I have’

How about nothing you wee brat, you’re 9! Get back to your room 🤣
Maybe she’s realised that’s the ONLY person that she has to speak to… other than her phone!! What a waste of your life just talking & filming yourself daily into your phone. So busy doing that she’s forgetting that her daughter is growing up and she’s missing the best years as when they are teenagers… they’re mostly doing their own thing! She’s a total waste of space as a mother and a completely having a sad, lonely existence. Hence why she shops everyday to give her a little excitement in her sad life.
Wouldn’t swap my life for hers… as it’s as sad as F**k! Her DUD are a disgrace. And don’t get me started on ger personal hygiene. 🤢🤮 and she wonders why she’s single lol. Who would touch that SCRAG BAG.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Noticed it’s happened to a few people. If you accidentally ‘quote’ someone and don’t want to post, you can press this arrow and it will get rid of it so you have a clear chat box at the bottom of the page again 😆
I used to just do empty quotes until I figured that out 🥴 IMG_6926.jpeg
Thank god I was fed up of selecting all then having to delete 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I definitely don't think that new account on TT is MTH, think they are all old videos aren't they?
Also the real account went a bit strange too didn't it. Outing themselves as a ex of amimee's, then no one could get requests accepted but then Jo was speaking with them. Also she said they wasn't able to get back on here but then did appear and not much was said if anything ...it's all a bit odd 🙄🙄
Agreed!!! If MTH isn’t Jo, they’re still behaving very strange