Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi everyone! I've been liking comments here and there but had nothing to say that hadn't been already, plus you are all so funny and couldn't think of anything witty to say back 😂
I do just want to say though that I definitely think Aimee is behind a lot of this, maybe not MTH but I think possibly the Jo accounts. Maybe her and Vav have been concocting on how to catch people out and doxx them? 🤷‍♀️ make friends with them, get them to follow on tiktok etc.
I thought Jo would send her friend back today 😂
You don’t need to be witty👍🏼I find it hilarious reading what people write because it’s usually what I’m thinking 😜🤪👍🏼❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi everyone! I've been liking comments here and there but had nothing to say that hadn't been already, plus you are all so funny and couldn't think of anything witty to say back 😂
I do just want to say though that I definitely think Aimee is behind a lot of this, maybe not MTH but I think possibly the Jo accounts. Maybe her and Vav have been concocting on how to catch people out and doxx them? 🤷‍♀️ make friends with them, get them to follow on tiktok etc.
I thought Jo would send her friend back today 😂
You don’t need to be witty, I spend half of my time here thinking I’m hilarious as long as I laugh, it’s funny right? 🤣

May 21, 2024
uk
The phrase “do off” is part of my daily vocabulary 😉 sometimes you just look at people and that’s the first thing that comes to mind 🤣
Ha same! If I have to speak to annoying clients on the phone for work I am showing the phone the Vs and mouthing “do off!!” 🤣🤣 Of course I am very professional and nice to their faces though 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Dish up dinner
“Giving H a frankfurter telling her no won’t hurt her” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp6drnvog65tragmsb70.mp4

OK still catching up on all the drama as unlike Aimee I have a life.
HOWEVER I'm almost crying here knowing we were on the same wavelength last night. I had baked potatoes as well 😭😭😭😭
"I'm devvo"
How, dear lord, baby Jesus and the wee donkey did I end up on her wave length 😳 😳😳😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🦄🦋💐

Mar 20, 2024
uk

What’s in the coffee she drinks? Honestly the way she’s absolutely near pissed herself about saying face mask instead of foot mask.
I said British Home Stores instead of British Heart Foundation the other day and had a slight giggle because it was a ridiculous thing to come out with OBVIOUSLY but I can safely say there was no risk of needing to change my knickers at all. Slapped my head and moved on 🤦‍♀️