Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
@iseethruu can I just please add my laughing emoji wasn't directed at you having a bad day, It was cos Pussycatchat can always guarantee to make us laugh lol, hope you're doing ok, sending hugs xx ❤️ ❤️
Yes I guessed that lovely. I'm OK. Blended family problems. I'll be sad for a day then push on through. Actually.... should i set up the camera and cry for everyone?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I definitely don't think that new account on TT is MTH, think they are all old videos aren't they?
Also the real account went a bit strange too didn't it. Outing themselves as a ex of amimee's, then no one could get requests accepted but then Jo was speaking with them. Also she said they wasn't able to get back on here but then did appear and not much was said if anything ...it's all a bit odd 🙄🙄
This makes me feel a little better that someone is seeing what I was seeing 🤣🤣🤣
I was low key thinking I was too suspicious and they were a page doing a public service everyone loved. When I read back on tattle and MTH went down always same time as woeisme, and Jo on here used to request videos like she was asking a DJ to play a song and they’d be fired up fast AF! 🤣
It’s kicked off with Jo and MTH isn’t to be seen.

Maybe I am still wrong though… MTH could be sipping a piñata colada on a beach 🏖️

Last edited:

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I have to say the more I laugh about this... the more I actually think it's all aimee. Qll of it. All the profiles all the different people. All the lies. All the drama.
She hasn't got a man in her life (that we know of) there's been no curly hair for a while....
She's looking terrible from drinking and staying up late.
I think it's all her and she does it drunk for drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Well wonder what today will bring for skankymamma? One thing I do know she will be buzzing as H is off to her dads so little miss piggy can slob drink and eat to her hearts content.
So sad though a childless weekend and no going out with mates etc couldn’t live like that it would drive me insane.
She stated a couple of days ago that harper won’t be seeing her dad for awhile.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I want low key thinking I was too suspicious and they were a page doing a public service everyone loved. When I read back on tattle and MTH went down always same time as woeisme, and Jo on here used to request videos like she was asking a DJ to play a song and they’ve be fired up fast AF! 🤣

Maybe I am still wrong though… MTH could be sipping a piñata colada on a beach 🏖️
MTH is posting on TikTok as we speak. Now come off private because I can now see the page. @Sevda_the_seagull has been active on here early hours but hasn’t said anything 🤔

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Happened to me to. I was like ah well have finally done it. We crashed it. Thought all good things come to an end but then I refreshed it said I was on page 122 hhahahaha whatever happened there.
They must’ve merged the old thread and put us all back months ago. Can’t believe there is almost 2000 pages - edit - well actually not close 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
MTH is posting on TikTok as we speak. Now come off private because I can now see the page. @Sevda_the_seagull has been active on here early hours but hasn’t said anything 🤔
Comedy Lol GIF by ABC Network

Mar 8, 2024
I want low key thinking I was too suspicious and they were a page doing a public service everyone loved. When I read back on tattle and MTH went down always same time as woeisme, and Jo on here used to request videos like she was asking a DJ to play a song and they’ve be fired up fast AF! 🤣

Oh yeah 😯I did not connect the requests but yes she did didn't she and like you say they would appear ....fing hell it's all got a bit freaky Friday..... Saturday, Sunday, Monday ....😯

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Calcifer

Mar 6, 2024
I need to catch up on a few pages, the last I read was if Jo&Diesil was Itsmejo...

I'd put money on Jo & JoandDiesil (deleted member 1817) are the same person...
Both have said they have known Aimee since 11... So I had a little look back whilst my OHs birthday cake is baking & my cat insists on having a quick snuggled under the blanket, 🤣🤣.

Anyway, the writing styles are similar to me... I thought I'd pick Just one example so it's not overly complicated because if i pick it all apart, i will end up writing a trilogy of nonsensical nonsense... Now maybe I'm wrong & I am happy to be told otherwise, & I have no qualms in holding my hands up & admitting when I am wrong so...

Jo&D & itsmeJo use 'and' & '&'. Sometimes in comments it's one or the other, but... sometimes in comments they switch between the two.

Also, so does RainbowBright, 😉... I forget the other accs that got banned so I didn't have a little look.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hope you are having a great time ....happy catching up i😳😊 XX
Thankyou 😊 its lovely here like a different world. We got them £99 mystery holiday vouchers and Prague was the destination. Cant believe all that happened with Jo, like she absolutely had me fooled. Still a little bit to catch up on. So was Jo like 5 different people commenting on here in different styles of typing with different accounts?x

Mar 8, 2024
I definitely don't think that new account on TT is MTH, think they are all old videos aren't they?
Also the real account went a bit strange too didn't it. Outing themselves as a ex of amimee's, then no one could get requests accepted but then Jo was speaking with them. Also she said they wasn't able to get back on here but then did appear and not much was said if anything ...it's all a bit odd 🙄🙄
It’s definately odd! MTH had hold of a lot of info about Aimless as well as the others. I think he was calling them all out, but have no idea what’s going on now really