Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Right aimless as promised. Go into that square box you have in the bathroom, with the round shaped head on it, has a hose attached to it, water comes out that. Peel those pyjamas off you, don't worry about putting them in the wash, they will walk there on their own.
Now get in, all by yourself, clever girl. Get under the water, I know it will sting a bit as you aren't used to it, but it will ease off. Now get the dettol and wire brush, sorry I mean scalp scrub, wet that filthy rats tails of yours, and give it a good old scrub, at least 4 times.
We will do shampoo and conditioner tomorrow love, baby steps

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ouch 😭. I think anything to do with the head is super painful and it’s not always the kind of pain you can push past. I’ve never had bad tooth, jaw, eye or ear pain but the thought makes me shudder
It went up my jaw, in to my ear and head. Honestly hideous.
So anyone who has regular migraines and hasn’t set fire to things I tip my hat to you! ❤️

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
I remember my mum getting migraines when I was younger and she was In terrible pain with them its not something I get very often is head pain. I do have trigeminal neuralgia and the pain from that is enough to bring me to my knees. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. thank god it only lasts sometimes a few seconds other times its a few minutes but it can go on all day. God luv uz that get migraines 🥺

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I remember my mum getting migraines when I was younger and she was In terrible pain with them its not something I get very often is head pain. I do have trigeminal neuralgia and the pain from that is enough to bring me to my knees. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. thank god it only lasts sometimes a few seconds other times its a few minutes but it can go on all day. God luv uz that get migraines 🥺
Aw babe 🥺 my fella had neuralgia in his scalp and it looked the most hideous thing.
I cried for him cause I’m too empathetic I can’t see suffering (unless you do me off then I’ll be your suffering 🤣).

I went through life never suffering a thing then the universe gave me a fing belter to deal with 🤣

I do believe she’s in here and I believe jizzypig is a connection.
Their tiktok videos are too amateur to be Sev 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she is deffo in here watching & plotting, she will give herself away though because she can’t help chatting delulu se, it’s like a compulsion, just like oinking Olga lying. 🐽👀

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou 😊 its lovely here like a different world. We got them £99 mystery holiday vouchers and Prague was the destination. Cant believe all that happened with Jo, like she absolutely had me fooled. Still a little bit to catch up on. So was Jo like 5 different people commenting on here in different styles of typing with different accounts?x

Glad you are having a good time. I've never been to Prague but would love to go. Oh I've never heard of those, must look into it!
I know it's shocking isn't it. Not entirely sure but I think there were at least 3 but that's even thrown me 😳😳 like I know all the bizarre stuff, I was take it with a pinch of salt but when she wasn't going off on one she just seemed like she was ok and a nice lady. Not saying she isn't but it's just got so weird. I truly think she is lonely and the validation she got for thr DVLA maybe set her up to think she has to better that and up the anti. I think she liked being part of this group and the feeling it gave her to please us all. But of course it got too much, I was most shocked about the car thing. I thought at the time it was a odd thing to do but you just read on don't you 😐 but to now have it confirmed it wasn't her car 😮 but like I said I truly think she is a bit lonely but doesn't justify the bonkers behaviour.
Anyway lovely enjoy the rest of your break 😊 XX

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Don’t have migraines but did have a triggered nerve in my tooth once… never ever ever felt pain like it. I have really good teeth, always get asked if they are veneers. Never have dental issues but this tooth just decided to go mental. I honestly cried and rocked back and forward for days. I told them just pull it out I’m never doing this again 🤣🤣🤣
I'm petrified of the dentist!!! I'd rather give birth 😂 😂 :oops: :oops: Fortunately I have nice, straight, white teeth, however....I do have a broken one at the back and I am like hell going to the dentist!! I'll wait until I'm in agony then go and cry like a child lol. Last time I went the dentist I had to be put in the recovery room just for giving my name in at reception 😂😂😂:eek::eek::eek:

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Aw babe 🥺 my fella had neuralgia in his scalp and it looked the most hideous thing.
I cried for him cause I’m too empathetic I can’t see suffering (unless you do me off then I’ll be your suffering 🤣).

I went through life never suffering a thing then the universe gave me a fing belter to deal with 🤣
Oh god the poor soul he must have been in agony. When it happens to me I try so hard not to cry and go right fkn toughen up don't cry at the next one but i do a lot of the time lol sometimes the pain is so sudden and scary and the electric shock, burning feelings in my face and eye are just too much so I end up rocking back and forth crying till it goes away. I'm sorry you're dealing with something too ❤

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm petrified of the dentist!!! I'd rather give birth 😂 😂 :oops: :oops: Fortunately I have nice, straight, white teeth, however....I do have a broken one at the back and I am like hell going to the dentist!! I'll wait until I'm in agony then go and cry like a child lol. Last time I went the dentist I had to be put in the recovery room just for giving my name in at reception 😂😂😂:eek::eek::eek:
I feel your pain!!! hate the dentist too, I broke my tooth on Mother’s Day eating chocolate my daughter gave me. I need to go get a crown but it’s not bothering me yet so I’m in no rush 🤣
I got a scale and polish about 7 weeks ago, I have metal retainers keeping my teeth straight at the back. She knocked off that doing the scale and it sent shivers down my bones so I’m in no rush to go back 🤣🤣