Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Do you have a moment to discuss your extended car warranty?

Where have you been? You seemed to cause quite the stir with your photo of Aimee’s car, and comment on Vavs ex husband to never be seen again, just like a brush to Aimee’s hair.
🤣🤣🤣 I had to check in to ensure the community have also flagged ms 50k is being called our still for her horrendous parenting!

dbrooke

Apr 23, 2024
Han
Can you get nerve blockers for them?
I’m not too sure but I’ll definitely ask! I am waiting on an appointment with a migraine consultant as my neurologist (I have MS) says they aren’t really able to help me with the migraines (other than to suggest propranolol). The propranalol isnt working as effectively now unfortunately. I think there is also a Botox treatment for migraines also which I’ll be asking about.
The reason Aimee pisses me off so much when she diagnoses herself with all these illnesses, is because I’d give anything to get rid of mine (as would most with illnesses). I never ever used to let it define who I am, but recently I’ve been throwing myself a painful pity party. Sorry for all the essays this evening 🙈. I do recognise that I still do have a lot of privilege and it could be a hell of a lot worse ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Oh piss off you weird person if she is still here then more fool her, I couldn’t give a damn.
Just like you, she can’t be her true self she’s hiding behind a fake profile if she is.
So get jiggy with it and move on you looser.

To jiggy not you 🤣❤️

I think that's the most annoyed/mad I've heard you 🤣 you tell them, it, she, he ....have I got all basis covered jiggy ??? Oh I forgot one ....t 👍

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m not too sure but I’ll definitely ask! I am waiting on an appointment with a migraine consultant as my neurologist (I have MS) says they aren’t really able to help me with the migraines (other than to suggest propranolol). The propranalol isnt working as effectively now unfortunately. I think there is also a Botox treatment for migraines also which I’ll be asking about.
The reason Aimee pisses me off so much when she diagnoses herself with all these illnesses, is because I’d give anything to get rid of mine (as would most with illnesses). I never ever used to let it define who I am, but recently I’ve been throwing myself a painful pity party. Sorry for all the essays this evening 🙈. I do recognise that I still do have a lot of privilege and it could be a hell of a lot worse ♥️
I follow charity shop girl on Instagram who suffers horrendous migraines and she gets nerve blockers for them. That’s the only reason I know about them.

We all have our issues and we are entitled to believe our situation is horrible, the simple fact some have it worse doesn’t devalue our own struggles. It’s a big deal to us and that’s all that matters. It’s unhealthy to gaslight ourselves in to believing we are privileged we don’t have it as bad as x y z. Feel your feels and recognise your struggles, but they absolutely don’t define you.
I struggle with my health too, going through it just now but I push back daily.
I hope nerve blockers are something you can get as they do really seem to help her.

As for Aimee and her 286 ailments, she’s pathetic. Tiktok ‘influencers’ wind me up with fake issues. To go to the extreme of saying they have skin cancer and still going on the sun beds is a pisstake!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I didn’t run away as such 🤣
I didn’t like a few things that followed my post … one being I was upfront about how I came across her car, and that got twisted by her and by others on here /t (can’t really remember to be fair who said what)
I didn’t like the way she played it out to have a stalker- she was in my neck of the woods and I did nothing wrong by taking the pic for banter purposes only. I found it funny and ironic as pre snap she promoted tan without disclosing sunbed use. I even blocked out her reg which is something she never bothers to do. But it a nutshell I meant no harm or threat to her real life.
I also thought the accusations that I am her were a little wild, but that said i understand the nature of gossip sites.
I just switched off them for a bit! ✌🏽
Yes but surely you know by posting it and how Aimee is that she would use it to aid her victim mentality and use it to her advantage a long side with the “case worker” narrative she is pushing constantly.
You did run though technically in my opinion, you posted it and vanished.
And it has been said you’ve claimed to know vavrons ex husband as well.
So which is it are you a local? Or do you know vavs husband? This ain’t no Hannah Montana getting the best of both worlds I’m afraid.

And I apologise if that sounds rude but I honestly haven’t got the patience after the past two days, I honestly don’t get good vibes from you and I’m sceptical about who you actually are.

🤣🤣🤣 I had to check in to ensure the community have also flagged ms 50k is being called our still for her horrendous parenting!
Yeah, I am going to be honest, I’m getting not good vibes about you, funny how you disappear at the same time as that nut job Camilla & then show up again after all the chaos yesterday, think you are either Jo or someone to do with Jo so I won’t be interacting with you again. Bye.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yes but surely you know by posting it and how Aimee is that she would use it to aid her victim mentality and use it to her advantage a long side with the “case worker” narrative she is pushing constantly.
You did run though technically in my opinion, you posted it and vanished.
And it has been said you’ve claimed to know vavrons ex husband as well.
So which is it are you a local? Or do you know vavs husband? This ain’t no Hannah Montana getting the best of both worlds I’m afraid.

And I apologise if that sounds rude but I honestly haven’t got the patience after the past two days, I honestly don’t get good vibes from you and I’m sceptical about who you actually are.
How would you know this, said with such conviction? And be local to Aimee?

IMG_6934.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Fiiinally caught up, fing hell, that was hard work!! Just absentmindedly ate my way through half a packet of ginger nuts without noticing while I was reading ☕🍪 fing diet obviously not working!
Bloody well done to whoever found the real range rover 👏
Well done to the smart techy person who explained how to check posts/emails/accounts if it was them, which it wasn't 😉 (I'm still confused, tbh)
All I can say is thank do I didn't meet up with Jo, or whover she is! I had a gut feeling she would make an excuse, she pre-empted it in the morning by saying she might have to take her husband to an emergency dentist in Manchester...WHY, when she lives in Southport, she'd go to Liverpool if needs be 🤔
Then it was a 'relative with suspected heart attack', and far too much detail as to where and what happened, heart rate, sats, and whatever else she put.
And lastly, why has the Birkey Bint put blusher or whatever up on her temples?? She looks like she's auditioning as an alien on Startrek!
Beam her up Scotty, PLEASE! 🤣🤣🤣
Ahhh @Missy I've been waiting for your reaction tbh 🤣🤣 Lucky escape you could have been held captive in her Rangey boot and we'd never know!! 🤣 I'm still not over the madness tbh 😑🤣

Edit to say @Muggle not bloody Missy 🤣 what the hell? It's been a long day 😴😂

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah, I am going to be honest, I’m getting not good vibes about you, funny how you disappear at the same time as that nut job Camilla & then show up again after all the chaos yesterday, think you are either Jo or someone to do with Jo so I won’t be interacting with you again. Bye.
It’s the timing isn’t it. MIA for months but the re-appears the day after three other accounts are deleted.