Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 21, 2024
uk
Me and @This Is Not An Ad looking for the video
Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
And it was literally right before our eyes! 👀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think if you explain how you live in Southport and also are acquainted to vavs ex people may give you more credit. To be fair people are fed up of cloak and dagger stuff, people saying they have info/know someone and then it materialises they were full of s. Surely you can understand that?
There was someone who joined when most of us did saying they knew A and had a kid H’s age and that’s how they knew her, said they’d come back with receipts but never did. Can’t recall the user name?

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Can you reveal how you would know this?
Usually when someone says ‘trust me’, it’s a sign to do the opposite.
IMG_6934.jpeg
I think if you explain how you live in Southport and also are acquainted to vavs ex people may give you more credit. To be fair people are fed up of cloak and dagger stuff, people saying they have info/know someone and then it materialises they were full of s. Surely you can understand that?
100%
Let me explain this .
It is obviously evident that I am from Southport and I am familiar with ms PCB whatever she calls herself these days.
It may also be apparent I know people they know. It may therefore be feasibly understandable that I hear things that are pretty closer than the average grapevine can pick up about our friend and the people she surrounds herself with. Especially people she makes out she is friends with online but behind closed doors has a lot to say about.
I’m not jo or clued up on why she is being dragged these days as last time I logged in she was being cheered on for heading up the dvla campaign.
I understand you have questions but also think that paranoia is taking the edge off this group somewhat 🫤
Shouldn’t it be a little more light hearted?!

May 21, 2024
uk
100%
Let me explain this .
It is obviously evident that I am from Southport and I am familiar with ms PCB whatever she calls herself these days.
It may also be apparent I know people they know. It may therefore be feasibly understandable that I hear things that are pretty closer than the average grapevine can pick up about our friend and the people she surrounds herself with. Especially people she makes out she is friends with online but behind closed doors has a lot to say about.
I’m not jo or clued up on why she is being dragged these days as last time I logged in she was being cheered on for heading up the dvla campaign.
I understand you have questions but also think that paranoia is taking the edge off this group somewhat 🫤
Shouldn’t it be a little more light hearted?!
Ok so in a nutshell you are acquainted to Aimee and said acquaintance has revealed inside info to you about Aimee and what Aimee has said about Vav?