Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I’m not too sure but I’ll definitely ask! I am waiting on an appointment with a migraine consultant as my neurologist (I have MS) says they aren’t really able to help me with the migraines (other than to suggest propranolol). The propranalol isnt working as effectively now unfortunately. I think there is also a Botox treatment for migraines also which I’ll be asking about.
The reason Aimee pisses me off so much when she diagnoses herself with all these illnesses, is because I’d give anything to get rid of mine (as would most with illnesses). I never ever used to let it define who I am, but recently I’ve been throwing myself a painful pity party. Sorry for all the essays this evening 🙈. I do recognise that I still do have a lot of privilege and it could be a hell of a lot worse ♥️
I'm up for a pity party. You wanna join my crying video... I got breeze blocks

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Tbh I’m paranoid thinking is giraffe Jo
Yes but surely you know by posting it and how Aimee is that she would use it to aid her victim mentality and use it to her advantage a long side with the “case worker” narrative she is pushing constantly.
You did run though technically in my opinion, you posted it and vanished.
And it has been said you’ve claimed to know vavrons ex husband as well.
So which is it are you a local? Or do you know vavs husband? This ain’t no Hannah Montana getting the best of both worlds

I’m a bit old to understand the hanna Montana ref I’m afraid.
I didn’t vanish, I have existed throughout but as I said I didn’t post or come on here as what I thought would be a funny post escalated further than I wanted it too- you are correct she used it to amplify this victim status.
Trying to prove who I am, which is what you are gunning for now, would possibly reveal my identity which then in turn would cause grief because the whole nature of the post was getting out of hand. Southport is a small town.

May 21, 2024
uk
Oh yeah I’ve just found the video they’ve used! Not fair to put someone’s username on their TikTok account with the kind of content they’re putting up. They really are s at TikTok
Yeah I’ve just found it too but it’s weird as the video is not on the users profile when you scroll the vids. Unless I being blind 🤣 but it comes up when you scroll after searching the name
Edit oh yes it is on the profile. I was being blind 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I didn’t vanish, I have existed throughout but as I said I didn’t post or come on here as what I thought would be a funny post escalated further than I wanted it too- you are correct she used it to amplify this victim status.
Trying to prove who I am, which is what you are gunning for now, would possibly reveal my identity which then in turn would cause grief because the whole nature of the post was getting out of hand. Southport is a small town.
So you’re from Southport? How do you have inside information on vavs husband?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not expecting your full birth certificate.
I don’t care what your identity is I’m just saying I’m sceptical.
And the fact you disappeared for months and you still haven’t answered how you know Vavrons husband yet live in Southport.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Can you reveal how you would know this?
Usually when someone says ‘trust me’, it’s a sign to do the opposite.
IMG_6934.jpeg

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Pink Giraffe I agree with the others - I think you are Jo.

Too many coincidences in my opinion. You are desperate for attention and it just mind blowing and creepy the bloody lengths you going through with all these different account names.
Well I’m not ‘Jo’ and I’ve only had one account on here, I would hardly say I’m desperate for attention either but if it makes sense to you 🤔

Mar 20, 2024
uk
No Way Omg GIF by Catholic Connect

May 21, 2024
uk
Well I’m not ‘Jo’ and I’ve only had one account on here, I would hardly say I’m desperate for attention either but if it makes sense to you 🤔
I think if you explain how you live in Southport and also are acquainted to vavs ex people may give you more credit. To be fair people are fed up of cloak and dagger stuff, people saying they have info/know someone and then it materialises they were full of s. Surely you can understand that?