Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
I remember my mum getting migraines when I was younger and she was In terrible pain with them its not something I get very often is head pain. I do have trigeminal neuralgia and the pain from that is enough to bring me to my knees. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. thank god it only lasts sometimes a few seconds other times its a few minutes but it can go on all day. God luv uz that get migraines 🥺
🙋‍♀️ fellow TN sufferer of 20 years here!! I share your opinion, that pain is horrific 😫

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
We understand that, but obviously it was s timing the vanishing because you vanished then Aimee posted that video, so it made us sceptical as to whether Aimee did it to herself to aid her victim mentality.
Obviously I get it you may have had a personal life that you wanted to protect and didn’t expect it to go that far, granted.
But it isn’t against the law to take photos in a public place as far as I’m aware.
I didn’t vanish I just didn’t comment as I didn’t want to add fuel to the fire she was lighting. I know multiple people at that point tried to close their accounts on here off the back of her grand police investigation claims.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The one from before she was removed?
I can’t remember! Thanks to TL I do have a screenshot
IMG_3647.jpeg
Some post by the way…

people GIF

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT
fIN WRONG YOU DISGUSTING t AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE SUSPICIONS
EDIT TO ADD - DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO FIND YOU

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel
@Mrs Full Monty ✨ that should take you to it if you click on jos name 👀 🤣 if not I have screenshot them

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT
fIN WRONG YOU DISGUSTING t AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE SUSPICIONS
EDIT TO ADD - DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO FIND YOU

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel
Post is here on page 1333

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ahhh @Missy I've been waiting for your reaction tbh 🤣🤣 Lucky escape you could have been held captive in her Rangey boot and we'd never know!! 🤣 I'm still not over the madness tbh 😑🤣

Edit to say @Muggle not bloody Missy 🤣 what the hell? It's been a long day 😴😂
Hahahah I wondered why I might be in the boot of a random Range Rover 😂
Was she just enjoying attention or is she someone who actually hates Aimee so much she couldn’t help herself? I say we believe nothing unless there is proof.
👍🏼🤯🤪🥸😬🤯🤪❤️

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a question not saying you definitely are. It’s because Vavron is known to only know ONE person in Southport publicly so people are going to assume and tbh when the photo happened and Aimee then clapped back at you, we thought it was her who did it to herself.
I would stop giving this any more attention now. It’s too coincidental and the woe is me comments are starting. They’re giving clapback vibes