Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 21, 2024
uk
I suppose gems glitter 🤣 I could only find one account saying deleted member 1817 but was Jo’s original account - some crazy stories she told 😳 how even then didn’t we all click on. When was hiddengem last online?
It’s doesn’t have a last seen on the profile but they were last liking 17th March. Made their first post 16th March saying this
IMG_6152.png

May 21, 2024
uk
I suppose gems glitter 🤣 I could only find one account saying deleted member 1817 but was Jo’s original account - some crazy stories she told 😳 how even then didn’t we all click on. When was hiddengem last online?
It’s doesn’t have a last seen on the profile but they were last liking 17th March. Made their first post 16th March saying this
IMG_6152.png

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_3662.jpeg
    IMG_3662.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3545.jpeg
    IMG_3545.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3500.jpeg
    IMG_3500.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3404.png
    IMG_3404.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
    IMG_3407.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 10

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
The fact that @Pinkgiraffe can’t answer the question says a lot tbh. Another fruit loop has entered the big brother house…. Can you evict yourself please? 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve come to the conclusion this thread has been overtaken by paranoia ridden individuals sadly. I’m not a member of other site but I will continue to read there as they have some sense of reason.
I refuse to be pushed into providing hard evidence of who I am to satisfy your heads.. not exactly like I’ve made any wild claims or moves is it really? Simply commented on what I know/have heard from very good sources. None of which is information that would end the world.
I don’t know what’s happened over past 24 hours to put so many of you on edge but I can tell you this is the only account I’ve ever had/ will ever have.
Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve come to the conclusion this thread has been overtaken by paranoia ridden individuals sadly. I’m not a member of other site but I will continue to read there as they have some sense of reason.
I refuse to be pushed into providing hard evidence of who I am to satisfy your heads.. not exactly like I’ve made any wild claims or moves is it really? Simply commented on what I know/have heard from very good sources. None of which is information that would end the world.
I don’t know what’s happened over past 24 hours to put so many of you on edge but I can tell you this is the only account I’ve ever had/ will ever have.
Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do realise that TL users have just been speaking to you don’t you?
🤷‍♀️
And the reasoning behind our scepitcalism is we had a user on here Jo, you’re familiar, who posted a car claiming it was hers (jos) turns out it’s off Google, acting crazy, turns out it appears she was behind 3 different accounts on here all were removed yesterday, she told wild stories which were admittedly taken in by until we started to notice the holes and she even rang a radio station to get them to announce “my friend Aimee eats like a camel”

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6152.png
Her posts seem genuine and don’t come across as it was Jo, but as I said to Lurker the fact they’ve not come back with receipts means it was all bullshit. And not sure why anyone would be scared of A either.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you for letting me know about the nerve blockers and for your kind words. I really appreciate it ♥️
I hope things improve for you health wise.
Here if you ever want to talk (and I mean on here, I won’t lure you to follow my tiktok burner account 🤣)
You’re welcome. I hope you get offered them and they do the trick, also nice wrinkle free forehead and crows feet. 🤣 every cloud and all that!
Got to be kind to ourselves ❤️
I’ll be fine, I’ll win the fight ☺️❤️ xxx

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
To be honest with you I not going to engage in your pathetic little games for attention.

Jo seek professional help - I mean this in a serious manner - you are desperately acting bloody creepy with all these weird accounts.
Love you are the one that needs a shrink.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
You do realise that TL users have just been speaking to you don’t you?
🤷‍♀️
And the reasoning behind our scepitcalism is we had a user on here Jo, you’re familiar, who posted a car claiming it was hers (jos) turns out it’s off Google, acting crazy, turns out it appears she was behind 3 different accounts on here all were removed yesterday, she told wild stories which were admittedly taken in by until we started to notice the holes and she even rang a radio station to get them to announce “my friend Aimee eats like a camel”
Yep TLer here 🤚🏻

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Members of the other thread are the ones also asking you questions 🤣🤣

So are you still in contact with Aimee or a cut off friend now?