Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nooo!! I can't cope with Wendy's TT is she serious? The age of her!! Jesus wept. Please do correct me if I'm wrong hunnn but "gotmeyatbakon" did I miss her taking it off? She enjoys doing it with Aimee.. no mention for a change of Charlie!! Also how have so many SS's floated around of IG AND FB from yrs ago if she never did SM? do off back up your faves arse!

Probably repeating all this but I've not caught up since my last post. But ENNYWAYYY congrats on 50k hunnn 🥳 49/50 think you're a t!! 🎩

Apr 25, 2024
UK
do me, I’ve just caught up. I would have thought Jo would have stayed away longer than 24 hours before tormenting us or is it Aimee? Wasn’t it mentioned when Pinkgiraffe first appeared that Aimee’s favourite toy as a child was a Pinkgiraffe or favourite animal and colour? If PG lives in Aimee’s area then it’s possible they could have spotted her car to take a photo but I don’t know why they would disappear from here just because Aimee had told the police about it. It’s not illegal to take a photo and also the police looking at the CCTV is bollocks. No need for PG to go into hiding so I don’t buy that. I have to say PG your timing is impeccable, you just happen to be outside the tanning shop when Aimee’s there and you reappear here just as Jo has left (still lurking) the building

Mar 8, 2024
Can't wait for the hair transition. Showing off "uncles" wonky lips. Go on ymca Wendy admit you had a sly bit of dick. We won't judge! I love the dick!! I won't tell anyone 💋
Whose hair? Aimee’s? Is she always getting it done or is it just me? It looks so s too considering it gets done a lot. Needs a good cut and wash

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless or Jo/Rainbow/Pink)

Ill be your stewardess for today's ride.
The thread is clear of bad mojo so no eggshells to tread on. Avoid using all caps please as it may cause trauma from yesterday's drama (except @pussycatchat whose keyboard is cap locked at all times)
Please read the safety cards which will explain how to get rid of dickheads.
Your exits are there *points to delete button* or admin reports *points to that button*
If you need a Kylie top-up press that button *points over your heads*
Enjoy your ride on Catpiss Airlines and hopefully there's no turbulence.

Oh yeah. Seatbelts on for takeoff just in case.

*Salutes* 😘🤪
Omg!!!! @PlentyOfShhh don't know how I missed this but I'm screaming!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PLEASE can we have a run down on the runway every morning? 🤣✈️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just saying hello I’m all confused on here and can hardly see any names I know 😢 I’m still struggling, been a difficult ‘phone calls’ few days But we keep going eh Much love 🩷
Ahhhh @WhoMeNotMe ❤️❤️ So sorry I missed this too! I missed so much yesterday it was impossible 🤣 Lovely to hear from you! It's all still so raw for you it's not surprising you're still struggling!! We're all here for you when you're ready, slow and steady or back with a bang!! Whatever suits you best just please don't do anything drastic I can't cope 🤣 Lots of love ❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Nooo!! I can't cope with Wendy's TT is she serious? The age of her!! Jesus wept. Please do correct me if I'm wrong hunnn but "gotmeyatbakon" did I miss her taking it off? She enjoys doing it with Aimee.. no mention for a change of Charlie!! Also how have so many SS's floated around of IG AND FB from yrs ago if she never did SM? do off back up your faves arse!

Probably repeating all this but I've not caught up since my last post. But ENNYWAYYY congrats on 50k hunnn 🥳 49/50 think you're a t!! 🎩
Hiiii peeps thanks for the 50k I’ve connected with so many of yew I won’t butcher your hair don’t worreh look at me daughter isn’t she just stunning looks just like her uncle, I mean dad 🎵 Y M C A 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah, I should be ok though things have changed a lot since my last one, you used to be able to wean them on cigarettes & vodka at 4 months & now that has changed to 6. 🤣🤣🤣 (Joking before I get jumped on by jizzpig or any other nut job that may be about.)
This one is a boy, we are all over the moon, especially the hubby & his big sissy, we waited so long for this one, a few heartbreaks along the way so he is extra special. 😊
How lovely @Olgacatpissyswampypig 😍 I'm sorry for your struggles 😢 He'll be worth the wait I'm sure. Extra special like you say and extra loved 😍💙 and God love him with a protective big sissy overseeing proceedings 🤣🤣💙💙