Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless/Jo/Rainbow/Jizzpig)

Welcome to flight number AIM15ADIK
We hope you managed to book in all your emotional baggage. A quick reminder that the thread can only handle carry on trauma sizes 10-12 or is it 14-16?
We have a celebrity on board today. The owner of Catpiss Airlines Miss/Mrs Aimless Crowded Butthole Naidoo Barton. Please don't make eye contact or sit by her. She will inform airline police and also she has her Case officer, Mental health nurse, support teddy bear and DVLA employee (just in case she needs to fly the plane to prove she's safe to drive things) sat by her. Today's inflight meal is Large sausage, cucumber and gravy.

We hope you have a pleasant journey.

Buckle up bitches. And don't forget where the exits are. We have no qualms about kicking folks out of the doors.

@allaboardthebirkeybike you get extra leg room seats 😁
Not even ashamed to admit I read this with a tannoy voice 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️
Sending him healing ❤️ I hope you’re ok honey xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️

Sending lots of love💐

Mar 9, 2024
Sending lots of love.
My dad is going for (another) angiogram today back home in Ireland
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for both daddy's 🦄🦋💐

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sending lots of love.
My dad is going for (another) angiogram today back home in Ireland
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for both daddy's 🦄🦋💐
We are in Ireland! I hope your dad's OK and sending him lots of healing to. My dad had an emergency angio yesterday said all looks good so they are perplexed to say the least but there's something wrong which hopefully they figure out today before he decides to discharge himself. He's an awful patient lol

Last edited:
May 21, 2024
uk
@RosieJo i hope your dad is okay 😔

Just been on tattle and someone asked about admins knowing the accounts were the same and got me thinking.
Was rainbow rude to people? If admin can’t see that multiple accounts are the same people (as they said yesterday) why was she banned? I know she was so far up Jo’s arse she was waving at us through her mouth, but I can’t recall a reason to be banned if they don’t know it was the same person - if that all makes sense!!

Mar 20, 2024
uk

Just been on tattle and someone asked about admins knowing the accounts were the same and got me thinking.
Was rainbow rude to people? If admin can’t see that multiple accounts are the same people (as they said yesterday) why was she banned? I know she was so far up Jo’s arse she was waving at us through her mouth, but I can’t recall a reason to be banned if they don’t know it was the same person - if that all makes sense!!
Yes that makes perfect sense. Rainbow didn’t get tagged in the post which was posted for admin. Only Jo, but rainbow disappeared also. It is strange if admin can’t tell if there’s multiple accounts for one user! I do wonder what the reason was to shut her down. Perhaps they could see how supportive they was of her?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Maybe when they were looking at Jos post they could see Rainbow came out and had a go at people for derailing, while rimming Jos hole in the process. So was kind of kill by association? They did say there was something dodgey going on that needed nipped. Not sure what that means though!

I just find it odd neither have signed up again. They weren’t backwards in coming forward so I think they’d be of the nature to come back and fight their case.
Still plenty time though 🕰️

Last edited:
May 21, 2024
uk
Yes that makes perfect sense. Rainbow didn’t get tagged in the post which was posted for admin. Only Jo, but rainbow disappeared also. It is strange if admin can’t tell if there’s multiple accounts for one user! I do wonder what the reason was to shut her down. Perhaps they could see how supportive they was of her?
Maybe when they were looking at Jos post they could see Rainbow came out and had a go at people for derailing, while rimming Jos hole in the process. So was kind of kill by association? They did say there was something dodgey going on that needed nipped. Not sure what that means though!

I just find it odd neither have signed up again. They weren’t backwards in coming forwards so I think they’d be of the nature to come back and fight their case.
Still plenty time though 🕰️
Yeah I thought the same maybe they just got a vibe from her being so up Jo’s arse! 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yeah I thought the same maybe they just got a vibe from her being so up Jo’s arse! 🤔
There was a weird pattern, Jo would have an outburst and go quiet. In that quiet time Rainbow would be out smoothing it over and gaslighting anyone who had an opinion about the outburst and Jo’s done more than anyone to bring Aimee down a peg, she’s going through a hard time. For complete strangers Rainbow knew the workings of Jo’s qualms in life and her mental state, like really knew how to articulate Jos struggles.
Then Jo would come back and conversation would settle long enough to forget about it.

That’s just my view as a less involved person in the thread. Soon as the drama hit I would bail on posting but I would read.

What do I know though, huh! 🙃