Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ties must be worn, why no odd socks? 🤣🤣 50p each yet Aimee said it’s £1 so she’s paid £10 so other children can have some if needed, she didn’t pay much attention to it did she
I'm surprised my eyes are okay now since I rolled them the back of beyond when she said that!!! Stupid cow you couldn't give a do about your own kid please don't pretend to be all holier than thou ""caring" about others!!
And not being awful towards a child but H doesn't exactly give a lovely sweetness and light sharing vibe. So if by some miracle she did give her more money how does she know she'll give to others? Just another reason for school kids to be pissed off by H showing off with more money/rules.. she never thinks about the consequences of her own actions and how they will effect her kid

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good lord I am finally upto date!!! Feel like doing a little jig 🥳💃🏻 In terms of Jo I think the DVLA thing was true, the end. I agree that I don't think it will be jeopardised if they take it seriously enough to look into they won't give a s where they report came from. I have absolutely no theory for Rainbow because my flast was gabbered that she turned out to be a wrong un. I did notice she was number 1 cheerleader but I didn't suspect her at all.

Can I just say that this thread is lovely at the min and long may it continue ❤️ But if you wouldn't mind slowing down now the hurricane has passed. I'm on leave this week as we're moving next week and when I say I've not done much. I've been otherwise engaged over here!! 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I will be honest, I didn’t really take any notice of the pics Jo posted, I did definitely believe her about the dvla thing but the car thing I wasn’t really interested in, so when it came out it was a pic of a sale car & she had coloured bits in, I was really amused. Now if she had posted a seductive pic of a cheeky bottle of Irn bru surrounded by Star bars, then I would have been all over that pic, taking in every single delicious detail. 🫦
God I LOVE starbars 😜👍🏼❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve come to the conclusion this thread has been overtaken by paranoia ridden individuals sadly. I’m not a member of other site but I will continue to read there as they have some sense of reason.
I refuse to be pushed into providing hard evidence of who I am to satisfy your heads.. not exactly like I’ve made any wild claims or moves is it really? Simply commented on what I know/have heard from very good sources. None of which is information that would end the world.
I don’t know what’s happened over past 24 hours to put so many of you on edge but I can tell you this is the only account I’ve ever had/ will ever have.
Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think you are jo, your posts have better grammar for a start and your style of writing totally different
However it’s hard lately to trust this thread. Hopefully things will improve

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Afternoon all!

Work is quiet so been catching up.

I've had that 'Friday feeling' all day, shame it's Thursday 🤣.

Do we know when A goes to Barcelona? Can't wait for the holiday drama. Is it just her and H or is the mother going to? Anyone know?
You’ll have to excuse people potentially being dubious about you as you joined Tues eve after the insanity that went on that day. You are most likely genuinely but after the rollercoaster we’ve been on it might take a while for us to see that as our eyes have been OPENED 👀 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Thanks everyone for the kindness and love. He's doing well, more tests done today. He's waiting on a Dr to come with results (it's like waiting for rain in a drought as usual) and he'd wanting home cause he doesn't stay in hospitals if he can help it as he's had to many long stays in the past. So here's hoping they show up soon with good news for him ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Never ever sorry! Whole facts she's speaking to! How long til your concert now? I was making lists of what I need to get for us last night lol
I'm going 15th of June!! 😍😍😭😭 not long at all!!! What about you? 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Edit to add: Omg @RosieJo Vid wouldn't open at first but the irony that it's her saying that has properly tickled me!! Panther if you're lurking... 🖕🏼😂

Last edited: